It's good because they dug out the metals to forge microchips to build a PC so they could hand animate every single...

>it's good because they dug out the metals to forge microchips to build a PC so they could hand animate every single frame
>they also carved out wood wind instruments with home made tools and learned to play them all to make the music
>their studio was hand built from clay and the coffee they drank was home grown, roasted and pressed themselves with water from the local river

Attached: 11307fd0s0uyV-ba4dy5E9qskf6CIntl28sAerYTFbYC7vPUBrfgp7zokliHVbVoJ5ghylOBamo2Q2i5pbEYxQKFnSsiLHaY.jpg (2048x2048, 513.78K)

more like chudhead.

more like cuckhead

i am also a cynical gamer

well cuckhead and his pal fuckman

What a shitty thread

It’s good cuz it’s good. The fact that they worked harder on it than you ever have on anything in your entire life is just frosting

its good because it has good visuals and is fun
sorry you dont like video games

got kicked out of tim hortons

I'm stuck on Isle 2, I can only beat Simple on all the levels.

Attached: 7502fabade2aa692f3bd3f8da0342eb8.jpg (600x883, 56.84K)

but it was handmade

You didn't make the image. You didn't make the website. You didn't invent the language.

Holy fuck, studioMDHR is BASED BASED BASED

Attached: 1559143444717.gif (320x232, 1.43M)

>it's good because it took le long to make

Yeah everyone's initial reaction was "this isn't good"... but then they heard it took 5 years, and suddenly they changed their minds and decided it was good.

Attached: babby.jpg (600x597, 41.55K)

Does the divine relic help get A or S ranks? I got it, but I’m not sure if I should just be done with the game now

this is true, i'm also everyone who said this isn't good but then i heard it took 5 years and suddenly i changed my mind and decided it was good

they lost me when it was revealed that it was just a never-ending series of boss fights.

meanwhile they plagiarised the entire aesthetic from 100 years ago. millennials are a soulless generation.

You can't copyright an entire artstyle, that's ridiculous

Attached: FXGHQfDXkAExUI2.png (791x552, 372.52K)

Boyhood took 12 heard to film, it's good Because it took 12 years to make.
boyhood!

Why is he so sexy?