Cyberpunk 2077 patch 1.7 coming July 12th

They are skipping ahead to 1.7 similar to what they did with 1.3 - 1.5.
>transmog system
>new game+
>alt appearances for Judy, Panam, Kerry and River
>texts and minor cut content restorations
>new customisation options (hairstyles, makeup, etc)

1.8 in September which will coincide with the release of Edgerunners. Much smaller patch, just tie-ins for the Anime.
>weapons, clothing, a car and a couple of quests

2.0 in March 2023 to coincide with the Expansion release
>end-game procedural content
>mini-games around night city
>police overhaul for chases
>full modding toolkit release, it's been worked on for ages now and they want Cyberpunk 2077 to survive like Skyrim.

2.0 will be the last update for the game before work moves to the Cyberpunk sequel. Some things you WON'T GET FROM 2077.
>third-person mode
>faction reputations and more gang quests
>restoration of acts 1 and 2 (the full game we have is act 3 of the original plot)
>more romance options

Attached: Cyberpunk2077.jpg (800x1200, 161.44K)

what's the patch that makes the game not run like shit

works on my machine

also lemme test you a bit

will there be a DLC on the Crystal Palace?

this question will determine if you're bullshitting or not

Source?

When will they address issue number #1?

Attached: 1609168092928.png (681x446, 183.39K)

So heres the thing, all i wanted was fully realised third person sex scenes with atleast 10 romance options. They failed to deliver that to me so fuck them.

>will there be a DLC on the Crystal Palace?
No, that's a pipe dream and I should have included it on the list at the bottom. There might have been plans at some point but 100% not now.

why even spend the time to make up a bullshit "leak" on an anonymous image board?

what's the expansion then?

>full modding toolkit release, it's been worked on for ages now and they want Cyberpunk 2077 to survive like Skyrim.
not a fucking chance in living heaven... too fucking late for that man

>why even spend the time to make up a bullshit "leak" on an anonymous image board?
Good thing you only have to wait a few days to see I'm telling the truth.

there are early access games on steam with less planned future updates than this broken piece of shit

Attached: 1553540448550.jpg (1200x900, 206.47K)

New drip for Johnny and a car no one cares about

Attached: 1629218650476.png (491x617, 328.04K)

>not a fucking chance in living heaven... too fucking late for that man
It's not a wish I'm posting, it's happening. There has been a team of modders CDPR hired working on the tools for over a year now. They are moving to UE5 and while they don't want to straight-up give out the engine they ARE making in-depth tools for 2077

is that the pole the guy fell on and up his ass and died on it?

Skyrim survived because of the ease of adding animations which led to sex mods. Thats literally the only reason, everything else stems from that.
The easier it is to add perverted shit then the longer it will survive. Fallout 4 made it difficult so its dead despite using the same framework as Skyrim.
In Skyrim I can mod in being the owner of a mansion in a Whiterun where all women are slaves by law and I can punish children by having a spider rape them.
That level of freedom is what keeps games alive in the modding community, and the harder they make it to add animations and content and quests and stuff then the less time it will survive.
See also Kingdom Come Deliverance, totally denied any real access in mod tools so had no nodding community.

>what's the expansion then?
The combat zone

Based Cyberkino just gets better and better and Any Forums keeps seething.

What a masterpiece eh chooms?

Attached: 1657367939982.jpg (720x547, 93.51K)

>the harder they make it to add animations and content and quests and stuff then the less time it will survive.
then you should be happy with the tools they release

I remember reading something about it being a coliseum of some kind. Apparently the area is already in the game, just inaccessible right now.

works on my PC

So basically what you're saying is if you make a single player game, make it as sex mod friendly as possible to ensure a long lifespan

Cool based opinion, naon

3080ti here
works fine

If you want a Cyberpunk RPG, just go play The Ascent instead of wasting time on this.

Attached: The_Ascent_Cover_Art.png (271x377, 134.21K)

except the ascent is shit

lol cope more because its better than cybershit

>buy on pc because it’s apparently better than console
>have 2080s and i9 processor
>runs at like 3 fps
Naw fuck this shovelware

Animations are the real thing. Making an easier framework to add animations without having to buy 5000 dollar software or running in a proprietary format that doesn't have any instructions is the absolute key to everything.

(you)

>They are skipping ahead to 1.7 similar to what they did with 1.3 - 1.5.
You really fucked your credibility in the first sentence you wrote. They skipped to 1.5 because it was a round number signifying a soft relaunch of the game in between 1.0 and 2.0 (expansion). Why the fuck would they skip to 1.7?
fake and gay

its ahead of its time

wait, people still care about this garbage?

go fucking kill yourself you piece of human trash wasting my 60 second cooldown

based.

I came here just to say this. On my first playthrough currently. Need to find some upgrades for my cyberdeck, found so many doors and chests that i need to hack!

Can't believe a team of 11 people made a better cyberpunk rpg than CDPR. lol