Same for me for the first 2-3 weeks after I got the quest 2

same for me for the first 2-3 weeks after I got the quest 2

weirdest part was when i would wake up to piss and I would feel like floating in vr

Attached: file.png (1022x441, 90.07K)

something interesting is happening in the brain, amazing how adaptable that hunk of meat can be

after a while you know you're in vr, and now I can keep track of my real surroundings even when playing for a while

Attached: file.png (1005x339, 50.76K)

hey you know you could have made this thread without reposting reddit

yeah, for me this lasted for like 30 minutes, which is very unfortunate because it was possibly the best 30 minutes in my life

only 30?

i experienced that only when getting tired for about 3 weeks

go back

Attached: gtfo.png (617x576, 199.38K)

>Staring into screens for an hour makes you feel funny
Wow. Who could have possibly predicted this?

make me

Attached: file.png (316x529, 148.3K)

>zomg it feels like a hallucinogenic drug
Man why are redditors such fucking babies. It's cool tech it's nothing like tripping. This is coming from someone who played Half Life Alyx day one on 2 tabs of acid.

Or better yet, just kept talking about it over there.

I had that for like a week when I first got vr. Mainly cuz I was playing like 8hrs a day

bruh, i swear I was cowering in fear at first watching the zombies from far away

yeah i could've but for some reason people just freak out when seeing the orange logo

i've probably been here for longer than most fags but I guess retards got banned or treated unfairly over then so they have a ptsd attack when seeing the R word

man that sounds like an experience. the couple times i've done acid i couldn't bring myself to do anything more than listen to music, which was intense enough on it's own.

that happened to me the first time I played VR. Ended up playing for 4 hours non-stop. Took the headset off and had an out of body experience. Had to stumble to my bed and lie down for a bit

yup, wonder what trips the brain so hard

my guess is that it's motion sickness with not quite real looking 3d space

VR is pretty sick. I can't believe some people haven't even tried it yet

Attached: 1632087948652.png (640x630, 584.46K)

It was neat. When I think about the memories I had during that first time with the game it feels very difficult to distinguish the memory from being "in" a game and being actually there. When I think of my memories playing even an immersive fps game, I recall it much like a movie, after all you have limited movement, angles, etc. But the memories of the 3d spaces in the game, combined with tripping just hard enough that I could forget I was in a game and have it almost merge with my own reality, it's cool and weird and I lack the words to describe it. I remember inspecting a body of a headcrab zombie and a dead headcrab, and picking it up and dragging the corspe because it was blocking a door or something, and when I think about that memory now, it's almost like the body "felt" heavy, the whole thing was so vivid and gruesome. Throwing physics items into barnacles. I got up to the headcrab hotel part I think before I had to stop because it was giving me legit anxiety. I somehow completed it and picked it up the next day with arms race. I don't think I could have done the Jeff part on acid, I might have screamed and pissed myself irl

display lag is driving people crazy because "this cant be my hand, its not 30 fps, or a ghost, and it moves to responsively and fluid"

fucking. smelly. redditor.

>yeah totally guys
>you know acid?
>i did not one but TWO ACIDS
>first day of alyx release!

kid, first, nobody gives a shit. second, you're lying and a giant faggot. and why?

third, you make me embarassed to be a recreational drug user.

kill yourself

Happened to me too after playing a game for 3 hours.

Happened once and never again,