I will not play his game

Dark Souls

>HAHAHAHA I DID THE FUNNY WHERE I TOLD HIM THE WRONG GAME

It's Gothic 3.

I watched it, it was alright

thanks
if you're not lying

>how DARE you not just know a video game
how absorbed in your own petty world do you have to be?

I think you might be in the wrong place.

You mean you don't know every moment from every single game? Especially that one moment where you just read some text? Psshh... Poser.

He's lying, just saying so you don't download a game for nothing.
It's from oblivion, the dark brotherhood questline.

That fucking fleabag M'raaj-Dar had it coming

Attached: 1437559180254.jpg (468x423, 58.26K)

anyone have the one of these but it's the robin hospital scene in degrees of lewdity?

Attached: vlcsnap-2021-12-02-21h01m38s975.png (544x360, 199.35K)

>when you find that cocky elven bitch gallivanting around like she just saved the world with Lucian's mutilated corpse hanging in the background

Attached: 1656308576239.jpg (640x640, 58.79K)

good one
but in all seriousness it's from runescape

not our fault you didn't read the pinned memo with explicitly mentions the games that you're allowed to not recognize and the ones you aren't

You can't make newfags leave.

I could probably just google it but I don't give enough fuck to try
not like I'd actually play either way

Attached: 1657355850583.webm (426x240, 843.76K)

latching unto old forced memes doesn't make you an oldfag, it just makes you reddit
actual oldfags made new things to talk about, not recycling the same ones till everyone fucking hates them

Legendary quest line.

>browses a video game forum about video games
>doesn't know basic information about video games
This isn't a 'oh hey that's a weird line from an obscure JRPG' situation, this is raising your hand during a presentation and asking 'Sorry, don't mean to interrupt, but who exactly is 'Rare'? I've never heard of them.' Are there loads of people on the planet who aren't aware of who Sephiroth is or what a 'Star Fox' is? Sure. Acting surprised when you're mocked and ridiculed for acting like you are a fan of [hobby] after proving you have absolutely no idea about basic things involving [hobby] in a place solely dedicated to discussing [hobby] is just retarded.

Attached: 1653068140858.jpg (640x640, 50.18K)

Why the fuck would you lie this shamelessly?

No, but you can at least point and laugh at them cause they're fucking newfags and they deserve to be flipped off.

Oh hey look, it's the exact moment the DB questline goes to complete shit instead of just being some campy fun with good gameplay.

>all these fake games

>its actually from oblivion
you motherfuckers acting this smug over fucking oblivion?... holy fuck this place actually did go to shit

I think the quest line becomes temporarily worse when you are doing the quest from the traitor, but purging the sanctuary is still itself kino.

The purge would be good if it was actually remotely difficult. As it stands it's one of the weakest of the "good" quests.
The dead drop quests start to suck and then get fucking terrible when the traitor takes over. The whole traitor plotline is completely fucking retarded in every way imaginable and the entire questline in general makes the Dark Brotherhood look like a bunch of incompetent retards, completely deflating the accomplishment of joining them and rising through the ranks in the first place.

were you in prison for the last decade and a half? what were you in for?

>finding the traitor's lair is kino
>finding Lucien's hanging corpse is kino
>entering the night mother's crypt at night is kino