>preraid bis
>for MC

Attached: groosss.jpg (668x742, 88.03K)

Is this retail, classic or SOM?

It's fake. No one talks like this

sovl

never associate with anyone who associates with 'Any Forums'
they are always the most obnoxious people from here

Being space pirates with people from here was fun for the short time it lasted. Almost everyone was super chill and there was 0 drama. It's a shame frozenbyte seem to be shit at managing their projects.

Attached: StarbaseBuffaloDoorStuck.webm (750x420, 2.93M)

It isn't counter culture. Counter culture is based on resistance. It is about accepting the common social mores but choosing not to comply.

This is contrarian tribalism. It's appealing to your in-group by actively pretending to be a part of the out-group as a joke.

>people from reddit or social media are easily startled spergs, who want safe hugboxes and will act like you just committed infanticide for speaking an opinion different from their own or the rest of the hivemind
>people from Any Forums startled spergs, who want political or contrarian hugboxes and will act like you just committed infanticide for speaking an opinion different from their own countering with more spergy behavior and endless spam

Both sides of the wall are fucked.

Attached: 1504501245699.jpg (775x528, 88.31K)

>join a Any Forums group
>they literally just do nothing but spam memes

i like Any Forums but i avoid channers at any cost most times

No Fun Allowed (illidan) was a shit guild.
RIP in Peace (Sargeras) was.... ok I guess?

You must be at least 18 to post here.

You will not upload, post, discuss, request, or link to anything that violates local or United States law.

>nonstop coomshit
>fighting over social media

remind me again how the Jews didn't win?

6 Jews died

I'd be willing to work with your side if it weren't for the fact that all the people who go on and on about how the Jews supposedly won are fucking insane lunatics in every other aspect of their lives.

>your side
i hate niggers and im not a liberal i just also hate people like you

>bis for MC
Someone show that mouth breather videos of level 58s running MC with ease in quest greens and blues.

That shit completely removed me from raiding when WoW classic first came out. Nigger you can do MC with random greens and blues with 25 people or less if you all know what you're doing, I'm not spending 200 hours grinding BiS for shit that will be replaced almost immediately.

>join Any Forums ro server
>its mentally ill retards, Any Forums retards, and retarded retards
>some of the most fun I had in a long time

Attached: screenrAthena056a.jpg (596x196, 131.29K)

>newfags disregarding rules 1&2 parroting unfunny memes in chat
a tale as old as time

You need to spend 200 hours grinding for preraid bis so you can do the raid 1 hour quicker.

Seems kinobino and based to me. Keep seething tranny

>join Any Forums gmod cinema server
>watch nazi documentaries and shitty videos with bros and marathon stargate
>best shit ever.

>marathon stargate
>get fucking bored as fuck by season 3

uhhhh

Any Forums try not to talk about trannies for five minutes challenge (IMPOSSIBLE!)

This picture worked 10 years ago, people from here don't talk like that even ironically.

I've tried joining various 4cuck guilds throughout the years and it's a mistake every single time, just unfathomable levels of autism