Controller/Gaempads

Why did no one tell me about this? The model 1914 Xbone controller might be the best stock controller I've ever used (aside from the dumbass staggered sticks but whatever) It's comfy as hell and feels noice. The texturing on the plastic and clicky pseudo omnidirectional dpad are so good. I'm genuinely surprised. So much so that now I'm kind of wanting to play games I'd normally use a mouse and keyboard for with this just for the feel.

Anyone else experience this? Also controller thread I guess, show me something better because this has set the bar pretty high so far.

Attached: qOOq2uLOlpD5j45Z.jpg (800x600, 60.78K)

My only complaint are asymmetrical sticks.

Same, it's such an awkward position. I remember some overpriced "pro gamer" controller with hot swappable sticks and dpad that looked cool but no idea if it was any good.

I wanted to replace my dualsense with one but then I remembered: no gyro.
Fuck. Why hasn't Microsoft learned yet that it's the only way to properly aim on consoles?

>shooters
>consoles
licherally buy a computer

What's a good controller for PC?

Attached: pc-game-controllers-2020-1581111097.jpg (1200x600, 89.21K)

DS4 with back button attachment.

>pic related

No but seriously the current Xbox controller is actually very good. I used a Dualshock 4 for the longest time and loved it but this beats the hell out of it.

Attached: 51oSxr0zetL._AC_SL1001_.jpg (978x773, 39.59K)

sup Any Forums

Attached: y9z5e44jijx01.jpg (4160x2080, 834.93K)

>1, 2, 3, 4
soulless as fuck

Why would you want paddles on PC? Just use the keyboard at that point if you need more buttons OR just remap the controller

Based as fuck. Also what were the black and white buttons for? I never owned an original Xbox

>d-pad game
Wii U Pro
>stick game
Xbone or Switch Pro
Been my controllers of choice for a while now, I wish I could buy a new Wii U Pro but I think I may have to do some deep refurbing on it soon

Was sick and tired of Xbox controllers breaking after like a month so I got picrel and haven't looked back. Wish they made a wireless version.

Attached: basedbitdo.jpg (1500x1500, 192.63K)

Is the Wii controller compatible with the pc?

it has bluetooth so yeah. use google or buy an adapter that does everything for you

Pro 2 is closest you'll get since M$ has a weird thing about only their controllers being allowed to work wirelessly on Xbox. Same guts internally.

I dont want to buy another controller for the dpad then hate the dpad, sorry chu

8shitdo should release controllers with no labels on the buttons.

They do, pick the Game Boy color. Also has a dpad textured like a Game Boy's dpad. They sell colored buttons for SF30 Pro and SN30 Pro that you can swap in yourself too.

Dont like it, i been using a 8bitpro 2 and its been good, my only complains are the backpadels could be larger and the controller could also be bigger. Favorite controller so far is the ps4 with back paddle add on, amazing thing wish there was a native pc version of it.

user my hands are cramping just looking at this. How's the feel of the buttons/sticks?

Attached: 6475676_sd.jpg (1320x760, 93.87K)

8bitdo dpads feel so fucking stiff for me and i hate deep triggers

It's fine in the hands, if you can use a Playstation controller without dying it's not very different in feel. Buttons are great, sticks are good but you may want to fiddle with deadzones in its software if you have issues.

I bought an elite controller for $150 back in 2015. I still have it but the soft rubber on the back started to get sticky/detoriate. It's still a nice controller. Good weight. Great d-pad. It's micro usb and you need a special dongle to play on PC. Wished the buttons had more color than monochrome.

Putting the labels on the pad itself is even worse