Nintendo is finished

Nintendo is finished.

Attached: Nintendo is Done.png (727x257, 40.57K)

Two more weeks Sonysisters!

RIP
they had a good run

when nintentdo falls, spoony will rise...

when's the fucking spoony movie

DOOMED SINCE 1885

TWO MORE WEEKS
TRUST THE PLAN

Attached: TWO MORE WEEKS.png (4434x1110, 1.64M)

Attached: vwrongagain.png (978x385, 379.48K)

>ywn live in the ideal reality where all console brands went bankrupt

Esto es el fin, Nintadre!

This argument is really retarded. Remind me how many hanafuda cards Nintendo made in 2022? Oh right, zero. Yes, the business has been around for a long time, but they don't make love hotels anymore either. It's completely conceivable that they will eventually have another paradigm shift for their company, and I suspect that will be a shift away from video game hardware. Even Furukawa has stated he's greatly concerned about what happens after the Switch. Everyone knows it's coming, the question is more a when than an if.

They're another Wii U away from going Sega.

>Console brands go bankrupt
>PC dies because they have no games to portbeg/ pirate
You didn't thought this through, huh?

They still make hanafuda cards, they're just japan only.

>nothing but indie survival crafting games and point and click shit for the rest of eternity
Gee, sure sounds fun...

>They're another Wii U away from going Sega.
>billions in the bank and virtually no debt

They could release three WiiUs and still be fine.

when is this washed up faggot gonna shut down his twitter?

>Nintendo... they're finished
>No, I think we're just getting started

Attached: rtgh.png (540x302, 165.17K)

>SONY SONY SONY SONY
CHADny mindbroke you.

Glad most of these ecelebs are miserable now. Their content was always shit and only tolerated because of no competition.

>they literally still make hanafuda cards

based stockholm chads, you tell him!

Also available on PC.

The point is Nintendo still exists. If they stop making games and move on to something else, they will still exist. They are not going anywhere.

You are not making any sense, mate.

Businesses don't like losing money. The only reason they were able to survive the Wii U is because the 3DS kept them afloat, and I'm talking about more than just money but consumer confidence. If all people know about you is your last flop, your new product is almost a guaranteed flop. Plus all eyes will be on them for how quickly they sweep the flop under the rug, which essentially illustrates how much they care about their consoles.

Nintendo going from 2 ecosystems to 1 is an enormous shift in terms of what another flop would mean

[citation needed]

>They're another Wii U away from going Sega.
Lol, lmao even.
Also look at the date, this is before the tidal wave of money the Switch made.

Attached: Screenshot_20220708-211912_Firefox.jpg (720x1600, 413.12K)

Good thing the switch sold more then PS5, then, huh?

They still produce Hanafuda cards.

>fans gloat about how Nintendo is so rich that they'll be able to operate at a loss for 200 years and still have enough to afford yachts for the CEOS
>however, if a single person downloads Yuzu and pirates Super Mario, then the entire company will go bankrupt and every dev will starve to death, which is why we have to call the FBI on anyone who supports emulation

Attached: c8d.png (710x674, 670.98K)

They literally don't. They license their IP out. Nintendo has very little actual manufacturing output, if any at all. Their games and hardware production is all outsourced.

Every time you see Mario on a blanket, are you stupid enough to think Nintendo made that? Some company prints out some hanafuda with Mario on it.

>If all people know about you is your last flop, your new product is almost a guaranteed flop.

So what happened with the Switch then?

>anti piracy measures
lol at you.

Kill yourself namefag

Nintendo literally still makes hanafuda cards.

Are you illiterate? The 3DS.

Shh bro, don't tell them, they can't even imagine the freedom and power PChads have.

Attached: 2deep_games.png (640x1241, 27.79K)

Prove they actually manufacture them and don't just license them. Nintendo used to be a hanafuda manufacturer. The probability this is still the case is almost 0, considering like everything else, everything is cheaper to have made in China and slap your logo on it.

>CHAD

Attached: Snoys Are Literal Cucks.png (741x687, 458.59K)

Do they actually *produce* them or do they contract another company to do the production and merely give out their license for the designs used?

PCfags false flags behind Sony chads. Such is life. Cowards never can take criticism. Probably a leecher pirate neet.

why DIDN'T they buy fromsoft?

someone tell him to delete his account if he is wrong, because he will be
one less idiot on the net

>manufacture them and don't just license
Pedantic semantics no one cares about. Nintendo doesn't mine the copper and silicon used to make their game cartridges, either.

Hey user, there's a hot new website called google.com. It's nifty keen neato.

he's concerned because they spent 5 years building up a huge software library
new hardware usually breaks compatibility, or at least it splits the fanbase

NINTENDO, DOOMED SINCE 1884

I admire the freedom and power - but there aren't fucking games for me to care about. And the ones that are great require no power and just as good as weak laptop or a Switch.