Reminder that this ASSHOLE ripped off AVGN's content back in 2007 when both their channels were still recently made

Reminder that this ASSHOLE ripped off AVGN's content back in 2007 when both their channels were still recently made.

Attached: FF8230E9-61D5-44FD-9296-94F3E217AE89.png (182x247, 99.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bWAeXHmOH-c?t=811
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Has the personality of my grandma's wet rotted wallpaper

What was the deal with the MapleStory toon?

And AVGN ripped off your mom's fake vagina Tendie Switch.

i don't care if it was 2007
who in their right mind designs a dvd cover like this

Still better than boring videos essays, breadtube shit and text to speech readings of Reddit posts.

do you mean to say he didn't rip off avgn? it's pretty well documented that he did exactly that, on top of just being a shit channel which is a much more serious offense.

He's so shit it's kinda funny though, remember when he hunted Ghosts? The endless crusade trying to paint AVGN as the copycat? Or when that shitty AVGN megaman clone came out and he rushed some way shittier phone game (a really Really bad Mario clone) out a few days earlier just to claim James stole the idea?

>invents everything that every youtuber after him has ever done

Attached: avgn.png (571x468, 404.41K)

What the Hell?

It sums up this guy perfectly, cheap and shit yet with a strange confidence that can only either be overcompensation or a disturbingly severe lack of selfawareness

Stupid piece of diarreah crap!

at least he still only reviews video games instead of those cringe movie reviews

still rather watch him than most of nu-vidya "comedy" youtubers, like scott the pozzed, cuckicarus, dunkey, etc. at least his shitty content still has that late 2000's early youtube nostalgia.

all that seethe about IG and yet this is real: youtu.be/bWAeXHmOH-c?t=811

>2007
>watch irate gamer first
>think avgn ripped him off
>didn't watch avgn until 2010
wew lad

Attached: download.jpg (512x512, 62.29K)

this kind of dvd cover is exactly in line with mid 00's internet content creators, they all looked like cringe shit

I would ROTHER creampie in my loving wife than play this fuckin game.

nah but seriously this game sucks my fuckin ass

>A litteraly who ripped of a litteraly who trying to be a gigantic faggot of an e-celeb
Who the fuck care?

wat tha hell?

What a shitload of fuck.

Thats a number of years after any of that shit took place.

I'd take Chris Bore's blunt copying over the convoluted grooming drama many Youtubers have now.

Face it, breakfast is ruined.

Attached: Dead guy.jpg (187x250, 5.42K)