Untitled

Attached: fellout.jpg (1440x900, 347.81K)

dude it's the post-apocalypse so everything is green and yellow lmao

mexico on the left

Soul/Soulless
simple as
moodders and zoomers on suicide watch

>I talk about cool aesthetic elements in a dismissive condescending tone! That totally makes me sound smart!

>defending the filter
did you defend the human revolution piss filter too?

>cool aesthetic
nigga it's literally piss diluted in the air how is that cool

Right just looks shit though, whats wrong with left exactly?

I bet you mod the fog out of Morrowind too you fucking philistine

>what is atmosphere
you guys probably mod in anime girls and see nothing wrong with that either.

It creates atmosphere and vibe. Eh, you wouldn't understand anyway.

quintessential Soul/Soulless

>noooo you can't use consistent tone in your color palette! You've got use every color in the tranny flag to convey my confused sexual identity

Yes, the atmosphere is currently covered in piss for no reason, I can see that much.

>the only way to create atmosphere and vibe is a poorly done visual filter that is layered over EVERYTHING
please don't ever become a game designer

Both filters unironically benefit the games they're in. If you were smart and had any taste you would complain about the brown filter in Call of Duty or Gears of War but instead you defaulted to an example that proves you're retarded

I played an absurd amount of Fallout3/NV and I despise the Fallout3 piss filter.

those are also bad filters, just because i didn't mention your other specific examples doesn't mean i'm magically on the side of shitty filter copouts

Attached: kingfingers.png (361x240, 150.38K)

3 had a pleasant green filter. NV has an orange piss filter. If you turned on the blue light filter on your monitor, NV would look like literal shit and piss.

Morrowind fog was not an aesthetic choice and is fucking ugly. its only there to hide Beth's shitty optimization skills

yes it's called color correction and it's standard