What the fuck is wrong with this bitch?

What the fuck is wrong with this bitch?

Attached: Jane.jpg (500x549, 71.61K)

Literally abortion propaganda.

>pretend to kill a newborn
>"look! he's the evil one! he's trying to kill me after I killed the kid!"
women

>antagonized kenny the whole game, starting from moment he tried to blame ME for not taking care of his retarded son
>had to double down and picked Jane at the end of the second one, cause I fucking hate the "actckcthcually he didnt die" trope for sequels.
>petty writers make her fucking kill herself and her unborn child in the third one, meanwhile all Kenny endings die with him sacrificing himself for clem
Im so fucking glad telltale went bankrupt, holy shit

Attached: 1656170373441.png (1278x1333, 1.4M)

>"Watch this, Clem. I'm going to act like I lost the newborn in a blizzard, when in actuality, I left it alone in a car in the middle of a blizzard surrounded by cannibalistic walking corpses in order to prod the understandably emotional Kenny into a scenario where I will kill him. That will prove that he is crazy!"

Wow, what a moral dilemma. Who should I side with?

So who did most people side with? Considering this game was near the beginning of the current era I'm guessing Jane, though if I recall you don't find out the full extent of her plan till after the fight.

I'm pretty sure it was a solid 50/50

It would have to be Kenny. He was your bro in season 1, and the cool uncle in season 2. The dude had a short fuse, but after all he had been through, can anyone blame him for having low tolerance for bullshit?

I've only ever played season 1 and 2, and stopped there. Are 3 and 4 at all worth playing? I felt like walking off into the sunset with Kenny and nigglet was about as close to a happy ending as it was going to get.

dont bother with them

thank God that abortion is illegal now

Kennyfags are fucking delusional. He literally let's you die if you don't side with him seconds after meeting him

>has unprotected sex with the guy who is supposed to be on lookout
>house gets surrounded
>indirectly get little girl killed
>constantly gaslighting Kenny
>decides to put a baby in a car in a snowstorm to prove Kenny's unhinged
>picks a fight with him
>"Clem don't interfere"
>loses fight
>"CLEM INTERFERE QUICK"
>make little girl kill second surrogate father
>would not have said anything about the baby had Clem not heard it crying
>gets pregnant
>kills self by hanging, potentially endangering Clem with walker corpse
>leaves little girl to care for a baby in a zombie apocalypse
>can't drive stick
>literal glass eating retard

>Im so fucking glad telltale went bankrupt
When was this? I fucking hated their retarded shit - they couldn't write a story to save their fucking lives

A little while back, but then they came back somehow.

according to the wiki, 50.9% shot Kenny while 49.1% did not. But that's using the Definitive Edition stats, which is a newer release and has a smaller pool of players to pull from.

she's a woman

when i was a kid i sided with kenny because he was your bro in season 1.

when i replayed the series recently as an adult though its unbelievably obvious that he's like an abusive father AT BEST.

sided with jane on recent playthrough, though fucking off alone is also a valid choice

Not really. 3 is a pretty big split from the story in that Clem is just a side character who you don't play as. 4 is Clem becoming Lee 2.0, which is just kinda meh. Alvin (the kid she's looking after) is annoying

/thread
Kenny veto's himself out of a placement so Chem and AJ can find a settlement while he wanders off in the wilderness to die. Jane is your archetypal sociopath that only cares about number 1, she has no redeeming qualities and while Kenny is a broken person he realizes it in the end, makes the ultimate sacrifice and does the right thing. Jane just leaves you to rot because Jane only cares about Jane.

Season 2 is weird because I really genuinely liked the first few episodes and how they were setting up Clementine's relationships with Nick and Sarah. Building up how they were all flawed orphans that still found each other. It could have become a story about how these scared kids lost everything but learned to live again as a new family in a broken world.

Then everyone I liked abruptly died so they could focus on Jane being a cold survivalist bitch that latched onto Clem for some reason, and Kenny comes back from the dead just to go batshit again (Even though the game inadvertently paints him in the right by making everyone who disagrees with him turn out to be a far bigger piece of shit than he is).

Attached: walking-dead-s2e2.jpg (600x334, 51.09K)

>Have Kenny kill Jane
>Shoot Kenny

Just put him out of his misery