Comfy Switch Thread

Happy Friday everyone. What will you be playing on your Switch this weekend?

Attached: nintendo-switch-oled-splatoon-3-special-edition.900x.jpg (900x506, 143.02K)

i have a job

Sunbreak.
I'm looking for something new before Live A Live and Xenoblade, but I might just pick up something on PS Plus.

Nothing. No games.

I havent touched a game in years. I keep adding to my "gamelist" cool stuff I see, but long accepted that by the time I'll have enough time to play games, I'll be to old to enjoy them.

Sunbreak. SWAX chads ww@?

Weird question: how do I update my Switch Pro Controller firmware on PC? Does updating do anything on PC at all? I don't own a Switch.
I can't find anything online.

Attached: l-intro-1640810601.jpg (1600x900, 252.32K)

Sorry I got nothing
Next time I pick up the Switch is whenever Splat 3 has its demo

do you limit your gaming time? by how much?

Mario and Rabbids while it's free. How many worlds are there? I just finished the first one and don't think I'm gonna finish it before the trial ends on Sunday night.

You sound like me. Best we should quit. You aren't missing out on anything as this shithole proves day in and day out

Nothing.

I am playing morrowind on my phone at work tonight though. What should I roll?

Attached: mewww.jpg (1640x1101, 542.81K)

Which devil may cry game should I get

NG+ run in SMT V and DQII when I have the time to sit down and play them, Celeste and Fall Guys in quick bursts.

3 is the closest in style to the more recent titles and 1 is an actiony take on Resident Evil type of shit, you can't go wrong with either of them just don't get 2.

Switch has no games and this year is a flop. Last game I played was emulated Metroid and was "good" at best.

When is this piece of shit getting good games that arent just generic anime or kiddie shit that plays like shit?

3 is the only good one

>What should I roll?
You should roll a Switch game.

Switchbros, I'm enjoying this more than I should. Rogue Sky is also fun. Any other 3d indies I should try? I feel like the pixelshit gets more attention by the media, so the 3d indies are like hidden gems.

Attached: poster_revised2.png (540x758, 419.32K)

Tried the Mario Rabbids trial, the game is ok but didn't hold my attention too much, just beat the Rabbid Kong boss and uninstalled it, alzó finished Aggelos, fantastic hidden gem, not sure what to play next, gonna try Burnout Paradise HD, I'm currently busy playing Elden Ring and Jak & Daxter on PS5

I also recently bought AI Somnium Files, Saints Row III The Full Package, Capcom Arcade Stadium and Castlevania Advance Collection on the Switch eshop sales.

I also have tons of fucking games on the backlog like A Hat in Time, Dusk, Pacman Museum+, Astral Chain, SMT V, DOOM 1, DOOM 2, DOOM 3 and 64, Bravely Default II, Blasphemous, Demon Turf, Ion Fury, Hotline Miami 1&2, Red Faction Guerilla Remarstered, Dragon Ball Fighterz, Ender Lilies, Steamworld, and other 200 games..

But also I am playing most N64 and Sega Genesis games, I'm currently enjoying Kirby 64, ToeJam & Earl, Ristar and Castlevania: Bloodlines

I dunno how you ppl handle your backlog, guess I will stop getting games for a while except for Xeno 3, Bayo 3 and Splatoon 3.

I hope we get Super Mario Odyssey 2, New DK game and GBC/GBA games coming to Switch

Also I need DLC for MK8 Deluxe and Mario Party Superstars

Also give me a (You)

Attached: 08f.jpg (684x1024, 78.37K)

Playing metroid dread then after that megaman x collection until Xenoblade 3 comes out

Attached: 1611917555995.jpg (247x204, 7.29K)

Should I buy Capcom Fighting Collection or Klonoa for my switch?

Was replaying Mario Odyssey since I hadn’t played it in years, still holds up

is kirby and forgotten land worth buying? is there any dlc?