Why is Microsoft prioritizing the 8 year old remake compilation instead of the big budget mainline installment that...

Why is Microsoft prioritizing the 8 year old remake compilation instead of the big budget mainline installment that just came out last year?

Attached: Halo.png (1170x1386, 1.55M)

Because everyone agrees that Infinite missed the mark because 343i keeps fucking everything up.

This is what it looks like when a developer has no idea why people like a game.343 is legitimately the most incompetent game studio in existence.

Because 343 maps suck and that is 50% of the game.

Because MCC is actually good and people play it.

343 should be drawn and quartered in public, along with the shills that defend them.

Explain for someone that doesn't play halo how bad it was please

343 couldn't even give the Commando a competitive magazine size or reserve ammo pool. They have no idea what they're doing from top to bottom.

-Singleplayer is rushed out Halo Farcry with lore rape and 1 biome when the OG game had like 7 different environment templates, Infinite is literally all forest and metal.
-Multiplayer is broken, half finished, filled with progression issues and barely any updates
-No Forge
-No Coop campaign
t.Halo 1/3 enjoyer

The world got really fucking lazy. I don't even want to work 20 hours anymore, life is just too entertaining to waste it away actually developing shit.
Infinite had the gameplay needed to succeed, but they didn't want to update their contractors contracts so no coders to make forge, no more map makers for multiplayer, no one to finish the campaign which is the shortest in the series etc. The art director was also obviously some new guy.

>Twitter screencap thread
Kill yourself

>The world got really fucking lazy.
More like AAA got too fucking greedy and now is seeing long term consequence by bleeding talent and having the new talent willing to work with them be complete retarded fuckups.

its much easier to make a quick cash grab halo has been dead since odst no matter how much burger boomers claim otherwise or say otherwise and no matter how much of a 'blast' they claim to have

its fucking dead and was shit to begin with

Hellow, Reddit, now go back

Attached: re.png (797x298, 37.34K)

Tranny

Attached: reclaimerfans.png (584x447, 384.31K)

I don't mind Open Worlds, I do mind Open Worlds following the shitty Ubisoft Asscreed2/Farcry 3 template.
Now sit the fuck down
>No Scarabs
He's right, I guess Leddit is better than this shithole.

>infinite still has no coop
flopped game

Because 343i is the most incompetent studio in existence today and one of the most incompetent of all time in the industry.

Absolute clown devs.

>he
That's you now go back.

>you compared to campaign to far cry? YOU MUST BE THIS RANDON GUY ON REDDIT THAT ALSO MADE THE SAME COMPARISON
bro u need a break from the pc

i'd be willing to bet making a fucking fall guys backpack takes slightly less resources than developing a new big budget game.

Attached: CoOp-0.jpg (1920x1080, 331.63K)

Literally formed by people who do not like Halo and wanted to make their own IP.

t. 343 dev

You need to go back and stop shitting up the rest of the internet. Reddit was made to contain you faggots, stop spreading your disease everywhere else.

*It
Sorry

what is this

Halo 4's multiplayer felt like a Call of Duty wannabe so checks out.

Because those are games that people like and want to play. 343 doesn't know how to make Halo and only exists by further monetizing the work of a better studio.

Read the file name

yeah it says coop yet there is no coop in the game
elaborate or go be lazy somewhere else

>people like and want to play

Attached: 1645890380534.png (605x84, 27.08K)

343 isn't working on MCC, Saber is

Will they shut down MCC to save their pride?

Attached: unknown.png (746x308, 193.83K)

I downloaded fall guys and it was like no you have to make an epic account to play the game and I was like you go to hell

Same numbers as Infinite

Not enough content.

Halo 4 and onward fucking blows dick from a narrative perspective. Take it in new directions, sure, but don't retcon the fuck out of the existing lore to shoehorn in your fanfiction.
And Halo Infinite was an attempt to try and reinvent the wheel and soft reboot the franchise because they fucked up. This always happens when creative types try and stamp their own mark on things rather than just following the template that's there.
I look at Halo like I look at the Alien franchise: the first three are worth a watch, even the flaky 3rd act, but everything after doesn't exist.

Next week, dipshit

Attached: CoOp4.jpg (3840x2160, 1.34M)

And it only took half a year for something all Halo games had at launch and that even Ubisoft managed to accomplish with it's team of retarded monkeys with FarCry4.
WOW!