This games message is timeless

this games message is timeless

Attached: metal_gear_solid_2_hd_screen.jpg (1460x821, 121.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mY92Gm_P7Xs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>this games message
"Infinite Ammo"

There is no way Kojima wrote all of the stuff about the internet becoming so littered with information that people won't know what is real and what is not.

Reddit message from a reddit game.

Wrong. If anything it was ahead of its time.

>Just be yourself lol

Distilled kino...

>some news outlets and journalists pinned Abe’s murder on kojima thanks to Any Forums sending images to them

fucking hell mgs2 really was written in ‘99?

It was all Fukushima's doing. He wanted revenge.

Which was what?

"Life isn’t just about passing on your genes. We can leave behind much more than just DNA. Through speech, music, literature and movies... what we’ve seen, heard, felt anger, joy and sorrow, these are the things I will pass on. That’s what I live for. We need to pass the torch, and let our children read our messy and sad history by its light. We have the magic of the digital age to do that with. The human race will probably come to an end some time, and new species may rule over this planet. Earth may not be forever, but we still have the responsibility to leave what trace of life we can. Building the future and keeping the past alive are one in the same thing."

I didn't even get it honestly.

Attached: 1652456318050.png (451x378, 167.53K)

he's saying shitposting on Any Forums is more important than breeding. my OC will be reposted for hundreds of years.

Timeless? Not really
Ahead of its time? Sure but I think everything in there was already exposed by Huxley in his books

But my biggest issue with MGS2 is that despite all that, the message has barely anything to do with the game itself.

>building the future
>don't have kids
Holy shit what a retard

the trad larp shit on this site is so annoying.

How is the message of the game timeless, are you dumb?

It is a message that is vague enough to make both left and right wings pretend it is about them

dumb bitch can't read
operative words in the string may include: "much more", "than just DNA", "our children" etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=mY92Gm_P7Xs

he's anti abe but in a bad way

Giant robots are cool and based

Why? You should have seen it coming since you are online 24/7