So is the new Dune game any good or what?

So is the new Dune game any good or what?

Attached: jqt77hc4.jpg (632x661, 99.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B2TJHua1EQk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dont know what game youre talking about but i dont need to reading that. It's shit.

It's kinda boring.

>we hate the source material but make games about it anyways because we want your money
nothing new. same happened to my boy.

Attached: lovecraft.jpg (910x700, 65.88K)

I wouldn't know, but I don't think people should mess with the source material like that. Disrespectful to the author and his (or hers, but in this case his) vision.

>>dont know what game youre talking about
Dune: Spice Wars - 4X/RTS from Wartales developers - now available on Early Access

youtube.com/watch?v=B2TJHua1EQk

fuck your shilling cuck

Considering the only thing I ever heard about it is this manufactured "controversy" it's probably mediocre

And KOTOR2 which everyone jerks off over being amazing. Chris Avellone was firmly of the opinion "Stars Wars is for children and I'm not a child so I don't care about Star Wars."

Ok, so after watching the trailer: looks kinda boring desu. Also slow, unless it's been slowed down on purpose for dramatic purposes or showing off some effects and whatnot. Wake me up once we get a decent Dune cRPG or an adventure game.

i thought it was boring as shit

>Chris Avellone
Isn't he a pedo rapist that was chased out of the industry? Who cares what he thinks.

>sustainable planet

Liet's plan would make the worms go extinct. He was going to completely terraform the planet. Arrakis was already "sustainable." It was just sustaining as a desert.

That username ... furry and/or tranny

Let me introduce you to Brian Herbert

>repartition in the original work

What the fuck is repartition? Liet Kynes is literally a man in the original work, what part of that is re-anything?

>struggle of man is less powerful than struggle of woman
holy shit they really are clowns

He was changed into a man despite having feminine characteristics (tending to plants) because the audiences of his time would not accept a female in an important role like that. He is clearly queer-coded.

>modernizing the messenger only makes the message more powerful
How is a woman a more powerful messanger for sustainability? Are they some retarded Greta Thunberg fanboys or something?
This should be memed as the developer being unfriendly to the LGBT community by cis-washing a genderqueer character.

Attached: kot spray.png (1390x1419, 2.48M)

Nah, just play the old one

Attached: Sa.jpg (520x390, 27.88K)

I haven't gotten that far yet user, inherited the books after my old man passed, think last one he bought was Butlerian Jihad. I'm slowly working my way through the series. I definitely have some of Brian's writings on the shelf, but at the moment I'm still in Frank mode. That bad, huh?

ya mom

Don't read past God Emperor unless you really really like Dune.

It's kinda boring and easy, just pirate it
that said, Liet Kynes doesn't work as a woman, you can be more than sure the Sayyadina would have tried to make her a Reverend Mother given her genes and political importance

In a just world, this would be a capital crime.

Attached: pepe seriously.png (306x611, 215.53K)

It's the most disrespectful series continuation after an authors death that I can think of. It goes so far as to explain away newly created massive glaring plot contradictions stating that the contents of the first 3 books is in-universe propaganda and not how the history actually happened. It's also pulp sci-fi trash written by a star wars author whereas Frank Herbert prose was closer to classic literature