Why doesnt Nintendo put their games on pc? Do they hate money...

Why doesnt Nintendo put their games on pc? Do they hate money? Both Playstation and Xbox figured out that putting their games on pc makes more money. Not that that matters much for me since I just wanted Rise and I got it but still.

Attached: 557.png (756x660, 332.82K)

What's wrong with that frog?

what game?

Because they don't owe you shit. Id rather play online on Nintendo walled garden than with whatever brazillians keep popping up in every pc game I've ever played ever

I wish the online service wasnt atrocious though. It's kinda of ridicilous nintendo even has the ballls to charge people for it.

Nintendo doesn't care about money. They don't make more amiibos or mini game consoles either

Still it's stupid since you can emulate switch games on pc right now anyway. Why not just make money off it and sell a proper upgraded version of it.

Why not make the soundtracks of all their games streamable?

The price I'm willing to pay to avoid third worlders

>Why doesnt Nintendo put their games on pc?
>Mario Kart 8 and Animal Crossing sell over 35 million units on just the Switch
Putting their games on PC would actually lose sales. Both for the console versions but also because of piracy.

see

Not to mention if it's not on their kiddie shit social media platform of PC gayming people will just pirate full stop

It will happen eventually but expect them to have their own storefront and launcher to avoid paying royalties to Steam.

i play nintendo games on pc all the time, user
what are you talking about?

All consoles should ignore pc. Nintendo is based for not putting a single game of theirs on a pc storefront

>Still have to deal with nintendo's online on pc instead of steamworks

Attached: 05.png (746x1054, 537.1K)

It won't happen eventually. Nintendo has publicly stated if they stop doing hardware they'll drop software as well

Who cares, nintendo has publicly stated they wouldnt do DLC either and here we are.

I legit think they're afraid of pc after what happened with mario teaches typing and the DOS port

All their games are on PC already.

Attached: crest_pirates.png (256x256, 31.43K)

You can already play their games on pc though

To be fair, if there's any publisher with the library to justify their own storefront and subscriptions, it's Nintendo.
They don't have to stop doing hardware, just like Playstation and Xbox don't.

But that's why they should just put them on pc to make atleast some money. im sure there are people that would play splatoon 2 multiplayer on steam rather than try and emulate it.
They might even kill emulation all together since theres no need for it.

Piracy literally doesn't count

Are you retarded?
Sony, MS
>40% of sales comes from 3rd party games
>40% comes from microtransactions
Nintendo
>50% of sales comes from 1st party games
>40% comes from hardware people buy because of 1st party games

retard
all nintendo cares about is money. they're getting it too.
0 evidence piracy hurts sales. capcom and from started putting shit on steam and have been recording record profits ever since.
nintendo sells hardware and putting shit on PC devalues their hardware in the longterm.

If they cared about money, they monetize more shit and stream soundtracks instead of DMCA strikes.

Keeping their stuff on their own box helps maintain cultist morale, which is why they react so viscerally to emulators. If they lose it they're just another company like Sega is now.

Nintendo is in the position they're now because they built the strength of their IPs for the past 30 years and tied them to their hardware. You want to play Mario Kart like the other 40 million people? Buy Nintendo Switch. (Emulationfags are just statistical noise)
PS and Xbox built their position on 3rd party games. Doesn't matter what they do with 1st party

not sure why that frog edit awakened an almost 30 year old memory of mine.

Attached: krumm.png (814x929, 499.32K)

>want to buy a switch to try some of their games
>remember the majority games run at 24 fps or something on a sub hd resolution
>drop it immediately

Attached: 1657298762103.gif (220x165, 223.5K)