Mandela effect is real

Mandela effect is real
Its caused by CERN

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

"the Mandela effect is real" does not mean "the Mandela effect is best explained by paranormal circumstances"
For that matter isn't it kinda crazy how absolutely zero people who got their families killed by Mandela seem to be affected by it at all? If alternate reality merging randomly happened, it should happen to at least some relevant people

Dead-Internet-Theory is real, it's caused by (you)

probably yeah

You know the rifle that Harvey Lee Osvald allegedly used to shoot Kennedy?
The 3 bullet firing repeater carbine?
That rifle didnt exist. No bolt action rifle that can shoot 3 rounds in 5 seconds existed back then.
It was bullshited into reality by the same faggots that cover up the real shooters.
So some old man will know that type of rifle didnt exist in 1960s and that Russians made one similar in the late eighties but with some space magic action and only shoots two bullets immediately and can shoot the third after some seconds pass.

Thats how you get fucked in your head.
Like the pandas in Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos.

Mandela died years ago in prison, retard.

You mean Mentula?

nini no niinii...

no

Attached: 1646872212012.png (306x306, 70.22K)

Good, fuck that nigger.

This isn't video games you schizo sub-80 IQ nigger, go back to your containment board

Fruit of the loom.

When did Any Forums become pro pepe

Any Forums has been posting him on all boards except Any Forums for the last 11 or 12 years. Where have you been?

Ok Hohouin Kyouma

>No bolt action rifles can shoot 3 rounds in 5 seconds back then
Maybe if you're a handlet.

I went off Any Forums for a month and suddenly Any Forums isn't seething about the frog. Maybe it's because there aren't any wojaks either

It would be vidya if OP was at least smart enough to post a pic from Steins;Gate. But he's a fag, so he didn't.

CERN isnt real, its just someting from Steins Gate

I am certain I heard it called The Mandela Effect before Nelson Mandella died. Does anyone else recall this or am I actually going schizo?

>t. Rintaro

With that level of accuracy? Mandela effect is low iq but Kennedy was murdered by them.

CERN will delete this thread from this timeline next
Bunch of faggots

it seems like the real mandela effect is make right wings seethe

PIKACHU HAD A BLACK TAIL TIP
I KNOW IT
I SAW IT
I WAS THERE
I HAD THE STUFFED TOY
I DREW HIM WITH IT

The only Mandela effect thing that truly bothers me is fruit of the loom.

Reminder that CERN is based

Attached: cern.jpg (599x1000, 94.94K)

Sinbad was never a genie, that was Shaq you dumb niggers-
NOW LET'S GREEN EGG AND HAM IT!

P-pikachu doesn't have a b-black tail? I remember the stuffed toy too.

Attached: fce.jpg (600x538, 25.84K)