CYBERPUNK 2077

>it's a great game underneath all the technical issues

Is this true? I'm considering playing it again because I keep seeing this.

Attached: rLh7Dh7EKo8F6zmDtXYp8W.jpg (1916x1078, 682.72K)

Idk we pretend we have played it on /v but reality is we don't play games anymore

it really isn't, you could fix all the bugs but it'll still be a medicore shooter with nothing to do

It's OK, just play it for free, the devs don't deserve any money for their scam campaign

Oh thank God I hate the rpg in everything meme and trash collector thing

it was never fixed. huge "bustling" city with nothing worthwhile to do in it

It's barely even a finished game.

the entire game is trash collecting, it's just a checklist where you do the same content 200 times like a ubisoft open world

The only passable parts are the Johnny dialogue scenes

I know

No, it's high fidelity garbage and nothing else. Problem is, the higher fidelity the world is, the more your brain expects it to behave as it should and when it doesn't it is jarring.
That's what killed this game more than any other ten things combined. Actually, this is what killed games in general.

>passable
Excuse me but Keanu "The Wholesome"Reeves made Johnny into the best video game character ever. You should be thankful for a single fart in your direction from him.

It's a 6/10. It's not a great RPG because V feels too defined for you to really role play despite not having much character to begin with and the shooting is just standard, not bad but nothing particularly special. It's a wasted setting that in another devs hands could have been good.

It’s a good game underneath the technical issues. CDPR promised an outstanding one-of-a-kind game, which it wasn’t and isn’t, even ignoring the technical issues making it unplayable for months after release.

So is there just a, g2a copy with the patches floating around to obtain?

The most disappointingly shallow game I've ever played. It's a glorified photo taking sim.

Good Bait!

It has rare moments that reach into great, but no, beyond the technical issues the game is an open world with not enough interactivity to justify it. The combat has some flashy animations but not much else to say.

I played and beat it the week it launched. I'm sure it's much more stable now but regardless the game needs more content. They put effort into making a good looking city, especially at night, but there is shit all to do for immersion when exploring. You just either complete the main story missions or a side mission you find. I'll reinstall it to play through again in the future but it won't be until they've released a few DLCs since otherwise I'm just running around a city with shit all to do.

No, it's not true. It's a barely okay game underneath all the technical issues. The story is fine for a video game but nothing transcendant and it has 0 replayability. Shooting is fun but it's ruined by all the rpg elements and the borderland-like loot system combined with a bad inventory. It has tons of barebone systems deep as puddles (the skills / crafting / implants). The map is cool but there is nothing to do except a bit of parkour which is fun for a while.
Cyberpunk is the definition of the rpg in everything meme and trash collector.

I guess it's worth trying if you have low standards

The soundtrack is an absolute banger