What games do you like to play on your 4K OLED TV?

What games do you like to play on your 4K OLED TV?

Attached: 1657300917802.jpg (3200x1680, 851.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

special-k.info/
discourse.differentk.fyi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

None, my PC is connected to an actual monitor and consoles are for niggers

Neo Scavenger
And yes, I'm aware that I can play it on my phone.

RDR 2 and Forza Horizon 5 for now

first post cope post

As an LG C1 owner, all of them.

Attached: 1632305586919.gif (640x640, 2.24M)

I was saving up for a C1 but recently when I went to bestbuy they had a C2 and C1 next to each other and the picture was so much brighter on the C2.

none because I don't fall for memes

Literally everything. I only use my monitor for desk work anymore. My TV just mogged the 1440p144hz IPS monitor too hard. Had to adjust my setup accordingly.
It's only slightly awkward, having a movable table setup about a meter and a half away from the 55" TV. I never planned to arrive here, but now this is just optimal. I'm not paying another 1-2k bucks to buy a (QD)-OLED just so I can move back to my desk for gaming. Not to mention the games I do actually play from my couch.
Remember to use Special-K or Windows 11 to make non-HDR games into HDR games. If you adjust things correctly you can get some really good results. With special K that is, never tried out Win 11.

No games that I own support HDR

Play around with this for a while.

>special-k.info/

Works well with anything DX11 and probably still works for DX12. Don't know about older DX versions.
You can however inject it into Dolphin if you run it with OpenGL however because F-Zero GX didn't look good enough yet in the current day.
discourse.differentk.fyi/

Why would I use fake HDR? The point is to utilize a higher color depth specifically tailored to each game

I mean, Special K has options to hook into the game pipeline and it has a lot of dials to tweak things. More than once now I left a game's crappy default HDR disabled and used Special-K for a much better effect.
I don't even know if this is fake HDR or a true black metal scottsman HDR. All I know is, it looks a shitton better than SDR with its limited brightness and crushed blacks.

wish i could afford a 42" for a monitor, fuck school

literally negro tier opinion

Just buy a samsung.

Emulated titles with shaders.

no, i'll be sticking with my trusty qn90a, thank you very much.

All of them because game HUD is permanently burned in on the screen.

Purely weebshit. The colors really pop on it.

I only use my good ol'reliable CRT.

not my problem
>shill

It will be your problem soon.

Everything that's not a game played with kb/m

Attached: 1639625507612.jpg (1105x1600, 291.99K)

>shilling CRTs
sasuga

Clownfield

Attached: AH.png (812x533, 252.3K)

The C2 doesn't have 120hz BFI and even blurrier 60fps bfi.
I don't understand why the fuck would anyone would go with the C2. It lags more too.

>shill
Are you retarded?

>own a C9
Did I fuck up by not waiting to get a newer model?

Attached: Burnout_coverart.jpg (464x582, 90.17K)

t.

Attached: E723650D-D0A8-474B-A8A0-745E525BF601.jpg (1024x576, 90.97K)

A80J+3090 bro checking in. Literally everything is better