Update your Windows

Update your Windows.

Attached: file.png (937x234, 80.68K)

no :)

Attached: file.png (1094x196, 26.22K)

I literally cannot. I just got this fucking PC, it cost me a bunch of money, and now I hear that Windows 11 requires some stupid fucking thing that I don't have, so I'm stuck with Windows 10 until hopefully somebody makes Windows 11 work without that thing, whatever the fuck it was called.

Still using Windows 7.
Still not taking the vaccine.

Attached: 1634573759991.png (750x750, 473.22K)

Microshit doesn't want me to

Attached: ApplicationFrameHost-1657300394.png (293x214, 6.72K)

oh fuck i think i'm gonna... oh yeah... i'm updaaaatinnnngggg

Attached: coomer.jpg (1545x869, 91.62K)

Still not learning a skill. :)

no I'm never going to stop using windows 10!!!!!

Holy based.

You ARE still posting tranime, though.

just recently bought a laptop that came with windows 11, it's not worth it upgrading from 10
if you're still at 7 then stay that way too

>tranime
You have to go back

You have to enable it in BIOS

If you just got the PC, it's likely something you can enable in the BIOS. Check for information about your mobo.

You're probably able to get it, you just have to tinker with your BIOS settings. That's what I did.

>"""upgrade""" to 11
>printer doesn't work
>no vertical taskbar
I'll wait for windows 12.

2025 is the year of the linux desktop

My Windows 10 is up to date already, thanks.

based

I tried, I'm too illiterate when it comes to looking around the BIOS and I couldn't really find it. It's not a top tier computer per se, It's really mid tier, so it might simply not have that functionality.

SAFE

Attached: Windows-11-Setup-requirements-error-on-MacBook-Air.png (702x555, 19.95K)

>Stay on Windows 10 for now
>for now

I wasn't asking.

Attached: windows 11 is ready, even if you're not.png (937x234, 110.92K)

Reminder that this shit Microsoft wants from you and is gatekeeping your PC with is literally optional and not necessary for Windows to function at all, in fact most people won't use it at all.

What cpu do you have?

>updates anyway
nothing personal, kid

Attached: How-to-Permanently-Stop-Automatic-Updates-on-Windows-10[1].png (795x600, 22.19K)

>Poettering's at microsoft now
Systemd/NT/Linux soon.

>"upgrade to our newest windows that offers nothing new except more spyware!"

didn't they literally force windows 10 on you?

Too lazy to

Updated to W11 just because of gWSL2 and ability to mount linux disks
It's fine, even VR just works as before.
WSA is shit and wasn't worth it though

I don't use Windows

>I don't use Windows

Attached: 1644698331496.png (597x600, 5.36K)

>update to W11 and get in the insider build for explorer with tabs
>tabs stop working after a week and go back to normal w11 explorer
Well fuck you too, Microsoft.

Don't do it bros, I did it and regret it. Does gay shit like put normal actions like 7zip behind a second context menu.

It's not stable. It needs more time, or at minimum, it can wait until games worth playing make use of its exclusive features.

I keep reading articles and seeing videos where people mention that if you have an intel chip with p and e cores you should use windows 11 because the scheduler is better than windows 10. Is that still the case? I wanna get a 12600K but I dont wanna use Windows 11, I wanna use windows 10

My what?
I use arch btw

So what happens if you keep using Win 10 after the support is dropped?

I kneel.

Nothing

why do people stay on older firmwares? I can understand not using 11 yet because its brand new and still buggy and 10 is good enough you dont reallly need to upgrade. But people who are still on windows8 and below, why? Serious question I always see people say theyre on older firmwares but I've never seen the explanation. what advantages are there if any?

you ARE on a anime website

you mother fuck!!! install now. we worked very hard for u. i fuck ur mother bastard sister too whole family fucking install right now

Attached: file.png (820x791, 183.46K)

You're added to the list and become an enemy of Moloch.

Can you uncombine windows on the task bar yet? Absolute fucking deal breaker for me. 2560 pixel wide task bar doesn't need everything clumped into a few icons.