Why does this need 2 AA batteries?

Why does this need 2 AA batteries?

Attached: x.jpg (522x356, 14.52K)

because 1 wouldnt be enough

Because it only plays AA games, duh

because seven ate nine

Because M$ are jews who want to sell the rechargeable pack for $30 plus tips.

>every other controller has batteries that will eventually die and not hold any charge
>forces you to buy a new controller

Out of all the jewish shit MS does, this is not one of them. You can buy whatever fucking rechargeable AA you want and use them.

I'd rather have swappable batteries than something like the DualShocks, who's batteries fail to hold a charge for more than 2-3 hours after a few years..

because when they run ouit you can pop them up your ass like a pez dispenser

I prefer this method desu. Just buy some rechargable AAs.

rechargable batteries are gods gift to man. suck on that you fucking shitty charge kit dying constantly wont even charge my controller

Cause it's cheaper and easier for me to replace 2 batteries rather than the whole damn controller.

but you're paying extra money just to play on top of the price of the console and any games plus xbox live and or gamepass...

>hello I'm an amerifat what are rechargeable AAs
-The Post.

If $14 for a 4 pack of rechargeable batteries is going to break the bank maybe you should get out of gaming.

So you can keep playing instead of charging 8 hours every 5 hours.

I have some eneloops and ikea rechargeable batteries. It’s great.

>play longer than 4 hours
>lasts longer than 4 years

do you have any idea how hard it will be to keep a wireless ps3 controller in 2045?

Unless there are some china knockoff minibombs available on Ali express

So they last several hours on a single "charge", and so they may be usable for years and years instead of dying once the battery goes to shit.
10 years from now my Xbone ore XSX controller will still work, whereas my DualShock or DualSense will have long since stopped holding a charge.

Non replaceable batteries are planned obsolescence. If Microsoft got at least one thing right ever since the X360, it was this.

the chinese will keep it alive but considering how retarded sony was with early ps3 games and demanding they all succumb to sixaxis garbage it's very likely full ps3 compati\bility will be a thing of the past at one point

>Last several hours on a single "charge"
Biggest lie ever told about Xbox controllers.

Do you think USB cables are all going to crumble into dust too retard?

>forces you to buy a new controller
>replace 2 batteries rather than the whole damn controller.
>how hard it will be to keep a wireless ps3 controller in 2045
>my DualShock or DualSense will have long since stopped holding a charge. Non replaceable batteries are planned obsolescence.
Pretty easy to replace a dualshock's battery. Only 4 phillips screws and a new battery costs ~$15.

Attached: 1652980155667.png (218x265, 96.26K)

even easier to change 2 AA batteries

>screw off the back
>unplug the battery
>replace
Wooooooow its so hard better buy a new controller, moron

>a new battery costs ~$15
So more expensive than 2 rechargeable AA batteries

>take off back (no tools required)
>replace with 2 AA batteries
>close back
woooooooow its so hard better create a 74 replies and 13 images omitted. Click here to view.

You have to replace AAs every few hours, but a rechargeable pack only every few years.

Would you rather have proprietary batteries glued inside the controller?

maybe once a week and it takes 5 seconds

8bitdo's SN30 pro is like 40 bucks and comes with that shit already dude. everything M$ does is jewish

just plug it in

Yes, because longer battery life and the chinks will 100% make those batteries' clones within a month of release.

I'm a PC/Switch/PS5 owner, but whats so bad about batteries in your controller? You can buy rechargables for dog cheap and Im sure Xbox makes a rechargeable pack right?

Attached: 1653900138096.webm (720x626, 229.33K)

IDK about nintendo controllers, but dualshocks use standard 3.7v batteries with JST connectors. They're incredibly common and used for a wide variety of different electronics.

mine uses none

> Using AA batteries
Really niggas?

Attached: 1657303811315.jpg (4000x1800, 969.9K)

Why doesn't it have gyro controls at this point?
Nintendo and Sony made gyro a standard feature on their controllers since the mid 2000s and gyro aim has been getting increasingly common in recent years.

Because the controller is designed to run at 3 Volts.