Lads, it's nearly fucking 20 celsius outside. Going to be a fucking puddle within the hour...

Lads, it's nearly fucking 20 celsius outside. Going to be a fucking puddle within the hour. What games can I play to cool me down? This is suffering.

Attached: ahhhhhh.jpg (256x197, 6.66K)

Just buy an HVAC unit you little weirdo, they aren't even that expensive.

super mario sunshine??

>mfw it's 33 celsius outside and set to increase to 40 in the coming days
Kill me already

The fuck is an HVAC? Is that a fancy name for a fan?

ITT: aussies, BRs, and americans bully euros because they can't handle a hot day.

Why are euros so scared of air conditioning??

We just don't need it here because it only gets particularly hot for a few weeks max. Tremendous waste of money for such a pathetic amount of heat. Unfortunately our houses are also built with the cold in mind, they trap heat, so when it gets hot outside it's actually magnified inside.

...but 20 celsius is not hot

If you fall asleep with it on it'll deprive all your oxygen and you die

I'm in motherfucking Texas. Don't whine to me. It's over 100F in the shade.

Still worth it here when it gets up to 25-30

Maybe not for you, Achmed.
What's that? 100FlappenDorfers? We don't have those animals here, sorry.

do you really use ac outside?

It doesn't work like that....
You know they work as heaters too right?

Overheating? Sounds like a Microsoft problem to me.

Attached: sony ac.png (877x845, 450.07K)

wasn't there an arcade cabinet with built in ac? does anyone remember the game, alpine racer maybe?

Every house already has heaters and is designed to trap heat so they're unneeded outside a scant few weeks.
I've lived in China, I'm well aware of how useful air conditioning is but we don't get weather that extreme (apart from fucking now).

1. You don't have to run it unless it's actually hot out
2. Insulation works both ways. If you chill the inside, it will stay cold. See: your refrigerator.
3. Everyone needs to chill out and play some Diddy Kong Racing

Attached: Diddy_Kong_Racing_(USA)_(En,Fr)-4.jpg (800x600, 76.48K)

>we don't get weather that extreme (apart from fucking now
Climate change
You are going to get this weather more often now

is the DS version okay?

>it only gets particularly hot for a few weeks max.

Remember when it was only a few days max? Face it, eurofag, your continent is getting hotter by the year. You need to address this problem.

I seriously don't get the European mentality. They say air conditioning units are a waste of money but they cost like 300 dollars which is not that much in there backwards currency. If you have a job you can afford them. I like it ice cold at night so the air conditioner gets use from spring to early fall, you don't have to only use it when it's blistering hot outside too. Europeans be like this thing costs 300 euros, I'll never afford this ever in my life

Yes, this has actually been a concern raised recently. It's going to be a major problem in the next few years. Problem is it's an expensive initial setup which most people either won't do out of stubbornness or simply can't afford to.
It's more than just the cost of the unit when your house isn't built out of tracing paper.