This is peak PC gaming

This is peak PC gaming.

Unironically.

Attached: Factorio-STEAM.jpg (1000x1000, 568.11K)

>never on sale
bad game

What are you talking about? It's 50% off right now.

When it's on sale I'll buy it

'tismGODS

30 bucks

>tism
>pc gaming
yes

Yep! Grab it while it's cheap.

Every day the game gets effectively cheaper through inflation.

I will not buy it over 10 dollars, that's how much it looks to be worth

>never needs a sale
Great game.

But you buy games worth less for $60.

Miyamoto?

I know absolutely nothing about factorio, never even watched a video, sell me on it

I haven't bought a game for 60 dollars in like 10 years

Oh, I didn't realize you were at the bottom of the economic ladder. My apologies. Everyone be struggling these days.

it has trains

No game is worth that much, I wair years for games to come on sale. No point buying new games on day 1

I found this game boring, I can understand enjoying it if you can't program but I can program so playing it felt pointless I would rather write a functional piece of software instead.

I just wish the beginning wasn't so slow

you aren't supposed to wait for sale, you are supposed to optimize your income production and earn 5 times more money, then you can buy full priced game as if it was on -80% sale

Attached: 1513299878357.jpg (655x527, 59.37K)

>Uh, I decided to work instead of playing games, work is productive and being productive is good

Attached: images.jpg (212x238, 5.06K)

Work for my own benefit not for a business.

I use a quick start mod that gives me some beefed up construction bots and a suit to power the roboports. Basically just lets you use the bots to make blueprints, it makes the early game so much more enjoyable. I think there's also a mod for land based bots that are available early on if you wanted something more vanilla.

I don't have autism

bots are a bit too much for me, I just really want to skip the manual mining in the first half hour. Last time I found a mod that starts you with enough mats for a smelting belt and some science and it went much better

no point talking shit about games then. factorios dev knows the games worth, you don't.

Terraria is great, 5 bucks on sale

>factorio? Pssht, it's so overrated. Just write code instead, it's like the same thing
>how could anyone have fun conquering biters and shooting things, making a huge factory and playing with machines?
>only toddlers play these kinds of games bro