How do you feel about the fact that Sony is the last video game company loyal to their fans?

how do you feel about the fact that Sony is the last video game company loyal to their fans?

Attached: PlayStation-5-October-Release-Date-Rumour-01-Header.jpg (600x338, 8.88K)

Attached: 1636047272258.png (540x405, 87.14K)

They should stop porting games to PC and the internal censorship.

>loyal to their fans
Then why did they shun me?
t. former loyal fan

Attached: 20181101_102956~2.jpg (3858x2545, 2.35M)

people like you are not allowed in the diverse community of playstation

>muh ports
nobody cares about sloppy seconds

sony is the biggest anti gamer gaming company out there retard.
i literally cant even transfer my fucking PS4 account after moving cross continent, have to make a new account lmao.

I gave them so much of my time and money for years on end and this is how I get treated. I'm glad I abandoned that shit company nearly 5 years ago now. Fuck you kusony.

Attached: Ar_tonelico_II.jpg (354x500, 33.79K)

How do you figure?

silky smooth 28fps streamed 200ms ps3 games
bloodborne, gravity rush 2 still 30fps
japan studio gone, replaced by pozzed cali game devs
one game a year
sony the best

Why would they stop porting?

Because people on this board act like it's a bad thing to not have exclusives? It's only bad for the people who are dumb enough to buy the console... Those are the people who wouldn't have built a PC in the first place so they probably don't even care.

>decent hardware even if controllers suck because of drift
>doesn't keep full price games like nintendo, those greedy cunts
>not constantly shoving Netflix for games game pass like Microsoft in your face
>best online store of the 3 with good sales
Despite all the shit that's happening with sony and Jim ryan, ps5 still seems the best of the 3

we have the best exclusives
cope

>japan studio gone, replaced by pozzed cali game devs
This was the last straw for me

Attached: 1656612426979.jpg (1024x871, 171.74K)

There are no such thing as exclusives everything is on PC one way or another

no it isn't

Are PS1 games on PC?...2,3 one way or another

Bloodborne never ever

ive never even seen half these games

>Sony is the last video game company loyal to their fans?

Attached: 20220630_095053.jpg (986x720, 63.13K)

only platform left with exclusives
cope

Il run it on my phone in 20y at better fps and resolution

And that's good because...?

I have a PS5 and a Series X and Microshart is clearly the pro gamer company of the two. They offer much more freedom with how you play with Gamepass being cross platform to the PC. They have infinitely better backwards compatibility and they have better quality of life features, like quick resume. I can’t think of a single feature that the PS5 has over the Xbox this generation.

only console worth buying, all other companies don't care about their fans

Iterally everything PS is going to PC, cope. And Sony's biggest game is a mobile game, cope again.

Then explain

how is that Bloodborne treating you on PC?

>anime niche shit
nobody cares

Fuck you. I was an even bigger Sony fan back then than you are right now. I even went to their home country and bought their games straight from the source with all my money.
I've never been so betrayed before and 5 years later it still hurts so fuck you and fuck kusony.

Attached: 20170403_153541~2.jpg (3714x2988, 3.07M)

How is that Bloodborne treating you on PS5?

>nonsense "argument"
OH NONONONONONONO

I didn't think "people" like you actually existed.

Explain, I don't understand. How so?

only company left with exclusives

>>anime niche shit

Anyone who shits on "anime niche shit" isn't a true Sony fan. Anime niche shit is why the PS exists.

kys retard

But they aren't very good, which is why I need a real explanation dude.

Yes. People who actually enjoy playing video games. Betrayed by the video game company they used to be so loyal to giving all their time and money.
By the way I'm still the same guy I was then, just not with any Sony related products anymore.

Attached: vitalist.jpg (733x2424, 531.82K)

>d-don't count!!!
cope

Their whole PC porting shtick feels dishonest. They lie to customers by saying their own games will be exclusive then port them all later. They can't even be honest and just say they're all timed exclusives, they want their hardcore fans double-dipping because of uncertainty. At least MS is honest and has no illusions of exclusivity, timed or otherwise. So at this point, Sony feels like a worse MS, and the PS5 is a worse Xbox, and Sony definitely is only loyal to money.

Exactly, we practically built their company for over a decade and more and they stab us in the back like this. Worst betrayal ever.

Attached: 20170401_141855~2.jpg (2880x2015, 1.41M)

>Betrayed by the video game company they used to be so loyal to giving all their time and money.
>By the way I'm still the same guy I was then, just not with any Sony related products anymore.

My brother!

Why even (you) mean if you have no nothing to say? I asked for an explanation, I know games exist. That's like saying water exists dude.

The only exclusives that will be left are old PS4 games that aren't worth the effort to port to PC due to niche appeal. Everything targeted for PS5 will get a PC port.

learn to fucking read
I was saying sony is the only company left with exclusives, so only their console is worth buying

Omega lab and seven pirates on the left
Dungeon travelers 2-2
The vita was amazing, thank god the switch is succeeding it well enough

Attached: omega-labyrinth-life-573429.34.jpg (1500x1500, 219.17K)

I'm still sad we never got DT2-2. I had contemplated picking it up when I saw it there but I wanted to actually fully understand it unlike say BG2 where I could get by with only basic moonrunes knowledge.

Attached: 20170331_122047~2.jpg (2535x2160, 1.64M)

It makes the console more and more irrelevant.