How do I get good? I've played it for 30 hours and I still can't beat the final boss

How do I get good? I've played it for 30 hours and I still can't beat the final boss

Attached: ror2.jpg (1280x1920, 143.76K)

>he thinks that the sledge-bro is the final boss

>he doesnt know

either git gud or unlock Loader

if you can’t kill stage 4 enemies easily just loop

Wdym get good, just stack crit and crowbar

you uninstall and play risk of rain 1

Find a strong balance between speed and item collection.
Get lucky with items.
Thats it.

dont spend more than 5-6 minutes on a stage. getting every item is a valid strategy once you are already good.

never stop moving
5 mins a stage (holy shit this is just advice yes it doesnt apply to everything dont >you me)
crit is king, abusing printers/scrappers is how you win easily
you can cancel pretty much anything with sprint and should be doing so.
dont underestimate wisps, they add up to a lot of damage
get in the habit of only getting a couple of chests, then doing the boss - dont loot the whole stage then do the boss, you'll end up with loads of money and wasted time

Get all of the chests in the stage as fast possible. Learn what most items vaguely do and remember which are really good. Pick easier characters like huntress, Loader or Railgunner.

First game had more interesting items and equipment. Also, the last boss was more enjoyable to fight.

It’s a gambling game, there really is no “getting good” other than maximising each character’s potential within that gamble.
You can master the more difficult guys like the weeb, and still get stomped because you got shit items and couldn’t find good printers.
If you play on command, the game is too easy, even on monsoon, and if you don’t, it’s a fucking nightmare if your items suck.
It’s fun, but pretty shallow by nature of its entire setup.
Still, I enjoyed the railgunner and could reliably win with her. Too bad artificer drops off so hard on loops, and melee sucks against that shithouse hammer boss.

Don't listen to fags that will spout eceleb advice at you, I got gut from purely playing the game and learning things on my own. Once you get better, you'll realize that the biggest eceleb in this community that spouts advice at new players is actually mentally retarded.

>there really is no “getting good”
you don’t play it

Next character they are going to add is Chef. There has been a teaser on steam.

>he fell for the ror2 meme
It's a shitty unbalanced kusoge for retards that enjoy dying over and over until they get a good item that carries them, but there's always some bullshit that can oneshot you no mattter how good your items are
jk I was in the same boat as you but make it like 60 hours
it's a skill issue, I don't know, the game is legit hard for me, but I enjoy it

still sleeping until I see Enforcer

What teaser? From what I know the only Chef teaser was for that Ror1 remastered game. Was there an actual 3d chef model teased?

They mentioned Chef in the dev notes.

should I buy it? Is it good? I am a whore for rogue lites

get the artifact that lets you choose your items
choose good items
???
i forget what comes next

literally how, just dont spend 20 minutes on one stage, grab a couple items, fight boss, grab more items, teleport

ngmi