Accept terms of service

>accept terms of service
>agree to have money stolen when breaking terms of service
>break terms of service
>complain that money is stolen

Attached: fine print.jpg (233x273, 16.03K)

>bring beer and food for BBQ at friend's house
>decide to start calling everyone nigger
>get kicked out without your beer and food returned
>"REEEEEE MONEY STOLEN!"

>Buy thing
>boot thing
>thing has an unreasonable TOS
>don't agree with thing
>can't play with thing
>can't return thing
>money is stolen

the TOS should be handed BEFORE the purchase.

>this billion dollar company is my friend
Cuck mentality.

user error for not researching the TOS before buying

Attached: frog staring at your stupid ass.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

No, your money didn't get stolen. You gave it to them in exchange of a product. You misused the product and had it taken away from you.

What is so hard to understand?

is it against TOS to pirate your game

Attached: face.jpg (250x216, 6.18K)

Exactly. You expect far more lenience from a friend, so why would you try pulling the same dumb shit in multiplayer games?

the ToS is available before hand, you just sign it when you open the game.

>terms of service: you will not mass import foreigners into white people's countries and use the media to gaslight and abuse white people
>mass import foreigners into white people's countries and use the media to gaslight and abuse white people
>"WTF QANON WHY ARE YOU BANNING ME?"
cope more

>TOS can remove a game you paid for at a moment's notice and you can't even get a refund
How is this even legal? I paid for the right to use a service or product, unless the company is going bankrupt or some serious legal enforcement is going on by the State that's wants said product or service gone, then this shouldn't be allowed. Especially if the product or can continue without the company existing.

You agreed to this when you created your account and/or bought the game.

Do you know the funny thing with these shit? They all have playable female. These sickos seriously expect to be taken for real deal with the cakes they make and hoard themselves. Fucking pathetic.

It's like that scene in the revenant where the guy aks Leo to blink if he wants to die.
That's literally what modern games are.

I "signed" the contract under duress, without my lawyer present. Thus the contract is not legally binding and I'm owed damages.
What? This is literally how they treat prenups for the last decade. And they're made between couples who're supposedly starting a life together, not made AFTER they get fucking married ie buying the game and booting it up.

But, ofcourse, not that goycattle would know.
You Any Forumsrannies would rather shitpost until hell freezes over.
Get the industry you fucking deserve.

Attached: 1656692018896.gif (607x609, 690.18K)

truly, a based image

>you will not say good night

get over it

Attached: 2786d20fe0b494717e019958b0a30631.jpg (440x480, 19.34K)

BUYFAGS BTFO ONCE AGAIN

PIRATE CHADS STAY WINNING

Attached: FUCKNIGGERS[sound=files.catbox.moe%2Ft2gikz.mp3].jpg (500x483, 32.28K)

I've never had this happen to me, I'm making fun of people who complain about it. Nice reading comprehension.

NAME THREE GAMES THAT HAVE THIS

its woman made you sexless fruit

I wait until someone takes that to the supreme court and they notice that there's no signature or any other form of clear consent other than the press of a button.
Let not even mention lack of clarity on the causes, "hate speech" like in what? saying that a dude is actually not a woman now is considered "hate speech".

This thing only flies because consumer groups are nonexistent or corporate funded useful idiots.

...what?

>You misused the product and had it taken away from you.
>you purchased a bike pump but used it to inflate balloons
>so we broke into your house and stole it from you
If this isn't socially acceptable then why is taking a digital product sny different
>but you agr-
Strawman, not an argument.

Literally what are you even trying to say, trooncel?

Attached: 1655575398856.png (381x819, 89.58K)

You will never play as female.

terms of service are not legally binding

I do though

>accept terms of service
>agree to have money stolen when breaking terms of service
>never break terms of service
>compagny stops supporting the game
>money stolen

You will fail.

It'll never happen my friend.
Vidya's been a thing for nearly 40 years, and only recently SOME-NOT ALL-OF THE WORLD'S GOVERNMENTS decided to move against pedocaches because a few wine aunts and twitter trannies made a fuss on twitter. With the way things are going and how law works, we literally won't even have any property rights at all, much less a fair and actually legally-binding ToS.

Stay stronk.

Attached: me and you fren.png (251x201, 5.25K)

At what?

welcome to Any Forums, the board full of 12 years old pretending to be 18+, then scream that they get banned for saying "bad words", getting "their money stolen", aka their parents.

coal post

ToS are bullshit and anyone defending them is a bootlicker. They need to be written much more succinctly

>download FtP game
>use throwaway email
>spam racial slurs in every round
>perma banned
>repeat
Been doing this near daily for ~8 years.

I don't entirely disagree with you, but at the same time you can research it beforehand and you get it right as you open the game and can refund it if you don't agree.

Pretty sure that's also in the tents and services agreement desu

Being a woman.

Everything you ever wish to associate with real life, especially the females of vidya.

>agreed to not make fun of their leader
>made fun of their leader
>get banned from the entire country
>REEEEE MONEY STOLENN

>company is allowed to steal games from me
>i'm allowed to steal games from them
it's only fair

Attached: 1569974144036.png (1673x2160, 1.86M)

No matter how many times you repeat it, it'll never be true,
The ToS is not legally binding and doesn't hold up in the court of law. It's tolerated. Someone not an ESL like me might be able to express this better, but basically vidya ToS is like family feuds and arranged marriages, conventions&pacts not actual laws. They're tolerated because the 80yo judges and legislator are boomer kikes who think technology is satan and games cause violence.

Attached: 1649661577482.png (480x480, 227.89K)

You're arguing with zoomers who go outside of their comfort zone to champion corporation's abilities to censor people. They become excited sexually at the thought of submitting to Microsoft because it's bussin.

kikes are not welcome in God's kingdom

Attached: unknown-35.png (791x593, 288.76K)

Yep. Oh you're taking this game off your digital store but not refunding my money? Good thing I already pirated it. Come remove it off my hard drive.