Are modern video game developers simply incompetent or are they purposely doing a bad job out of spite?

Are modern video game developers simply incompetent or are they purposely doing a bad job out of spite?

Attached: Vidya games.jpg (1058x720, 262.36K)

You are incompetent

Insecure trannies and roasties force them to make tje characers ugly

Blackrock
ESG ratings
Larry Fink

>spite
many legitmately think what they are doing is good and the right thing. they are deranged.

modern game development is a job, back in the day it was a passion project

>this is totally supposed to be a black person

let me put it this way. i work at EA and i can't even write a hello world script without looking it up first.
granted, i make 3d models and such, but i still don't know any code.

“Secular” Westerns just replaced traditional organized religion with egalitarianism and liberalism. Their zealotry compels them to spread the gospel in an attempt to validate their own beliefs through unanimous consensus. Heretics will be socially ostracized and their reputations destroyed

meds now stat

This and Americas general warped sense of reality and dangerous cultural exports. They're firmly anti-tradition at this point because they suffer from the identity crisis of having no culture or tradition of their own.

Also if you're going to post a disgusting ape at least post what is currently in game or one of the thousands of other examples that made it to a live environment. This one never made it past the initial reveal.

Combination of both.

ywnbaw
dilate tranny

>I'm incapable of reading so it's buzzwords
Based retard

well to answer your question. it's out of spite because execs hate gamers and want to compete with capeshit in terms of mainstream appeal.

I think it's general lack of skill and talent. You would be hard-pressed to convince me of anything else. If these people were good then the games would be good. I think many companies gatekeep the good talent out due to politics/social politics.

post skin brownie
meds

It makes complete sense, faggot.

wrong you tranny its just a nonsense utter pure nonsensical statement

>22 posts
>16 unique posters

Why are you like this user

Water is wet bro. Can't think of any other reasonable reason for why games are so bad. Rather not blame "wokeness" for something that could so easily be explained by an obvious lack of ability.

It’s a competitive scene addled by egos larger than the sun and propaganda

Your right user, uberwealthy and powerful people definitely don't attempt to shape the world in the image of their interests and choosing like they have been for centuries and definitely wouldn't be interested in creating a hedonistic lower class of consoomers to maintain their proto-technocracy

>one removed
Different anons retard

They're mad people can say things they don't like here unlike reddit or twitter.

>Get woke, go broke fags got BTFO so often they needed to come up with an excuse why that isn't just them admitting they were wrong

>BlackRock bad because because its bad okay

Attached: 1627926939273.webm (640x480, 2.99M)

A bit of both. Many were hired under diversity quotas and genuinely don't have the skills necessary to design well. There are some who are capable, usually asian or white men, but they're already the minority and gradually being forced out. Those that remain are usually in charge of game mechanics and coding, rather than art design.

troon

I didn't ask you at all.

People have been spouting this since the 90s. It's never gonna change

>CEO of company that has shares in the majority of the planet's companies and has a keen interest in pushing EGS is good

Reddit website sweetheart

Name female protagonist IPs in 2020s that get a sequel.

Neither, the game development status quo has become so incredibly toxic that you can not even mention boobs anymore. Look up the background drama regarding the latest R&C game and a certain new grey Lombax.

Attached: Ratchet_and_Clank.jpg (1280x720, 128.27K)