Vampire Survivors

this game is pretty fun, is it true the dev worked on slot machines before making this game?

Attached: vampire2.jpg (2560x1440, 416.29K)

im pirating this right now to see whats up

Attached: 634643.jpg (2560x1440, 1.17M)

>being this cheap

the new limit break on weapons is nice, better to cash in late game gems on fucking my screen up with effects than just acquiring gold

>buying an uncertain product before getting a easily-available free sample
ngmi

Why does it matter ? You can be sure all big(ger) budget games have psychologists working on making them as addictive as slot machines

yeah, that one dollar will make a difference

anyone know what these cakes are/do?

Attached: cake.jpg (383x333, 59.87K)

What is a refund

>is it true the dev worked on slot machines
yes, you can clearly see the influences once you know that

Do you like it too anons?
>decent single-unit damage
>low cooldown
>good evolution (you want to take empty tome anyway)
>you can pick one or two arcanas to improve it

Attached: latest[1].png (192x192, 603)

I've been playing HoloCure,

Attached: I+SvGN.png (1280x719, 171.45K)

get/discard the Skull O'Maniac and Pummarola items on the stage and follow the pies until you fight a shadow version of Gennaro to unlock a secret character.

Something that can easily be denied. I do it all the time at work.

Not if you follow the rules. And the company giving the refund is not complete shit.
As long as you keep you game time under 2 hours steam is fine.

>DUDE JUST JUMP THROUGH 4 FLAMING HOOPS AND THEN YOU'LL GET YOUR REFUND BACK IS THAT SO HARD?

>bro just don't play more than two hours and you get a refund
Surely these trials and tribulations dwarf those of even the great Heracles.

It really is mindless fun. It's also updated all the fucking time. I bought the game like a month ago and he's added probably 6 characters and new maps/weapons.

Or, instead of setting random as fuck limits, I can pirate it and make an unbiased decision.

Not that you care, but the dev also has a version of the game free on one of those .io sites. That's what I played before deciding to shell out the massive $3.