It's attention to detail hasn't been beat yet

Attached: rd2r.jpg (1920x1080, 112.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/5opFTQmh3cZ3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i dont give a fuck about my horses balls ir whether im on a healthy diet

because its not worth it

>It's
Range ban for ESL third world shitters when?

>ue5 asset store field
>attention to details
What did op mean by this?

And you’re inattention to grammar is equally unbeatable

wat
wat
wat
wat?
wat

Too bad it's all buried in a sea of shit

Attention to boredom.

Think I found somebody who's more autistic than me- I kneel!

Attached: 60c.png (600x906, 591.54K)

Ways to improve RDR2

remove ALL of the contemporary political propaganda. for example:
- ethnic americans attacking other ethnic americans and worshiping the african black (this was definitely not part of american history, and even libtards agree because they say ethnic americans were always wayciss to africans - so why in the fuck would it be believable that arthur loves the african black and kills that guy standing up for americans? even europeans don't understand this part of the storytelling (because it's something that doesn't make sense unless you've been following the nonsense trail that started in 2016)). It says right on the box "america 1899" and this assertion is reinforced constantly throughout the game

- americans would not be traveling with africans, even in a gang of outlaws, especially Southerners from the Confederacy - don't find some faggot corner case where all you do is say there was an african that spoke to an american 120 years ago in america - just get rid of it
- address properly every complaint in this video bitchute.com/video/5opFTQmh3cZ3/
- do not have arthur attack the KKK

(notice how there's a theme building here where I can easily spoon feed you the anti-american propaganda)

- make the writing realistic. and to make it very clear to the mentally ill libtards, have the american outlaws use the words "nigger" all the time. this is necessary because there seems to be a school of thought on this game where the word "nigger" is the focus. just get it over with and say "nigger" until the cows come home

- if you're too stupid to understand what's been said above, just remove africans from the game and you can only screw up so bad after that, assuming Rockstar wants to improve this game instead of mistelling American history

Attached: 1655520164764.jpg (489x578, 130.13K)

- fix the convoluted controls. make on screen pop ups if you need to when obscure controls become available.

- fix your faggot ass menus to work like a normal game. This is far bigger a problem than i ever imagined it could be in 2018

- fix the ridiculously shitty in-game information menus to properly categorize information in a tree based format, you clowns

- make the saving and loading system simply accessible from the start menu and label it "save/load".

- make the auto ride always available

- skippable cutscenes (your game does not look good enough to watch that gay shit over and over again)

- have something to better pass the time between rides (i've heard the nature scenes were supposed to make the inexcusably long rides excusable. they don't. your game doesn't look that good. get over yourselves, you're just being cheap because you're not creative enough to figure a way around this)

- make the inventory system better. what you have is so bad i'm not even going to start on how to fix it. get your not-racist asses in that office, get smarter and fix it.

- that core system is far too central a focus of the game. dragging ass all the time trying to fill the cores needs to have something else going on with it. it's a deal breaker and i will never play this game again because of it. your graphics aren't good enough to make up for this. your graphics are not good enough to make up for this.

- fix whatever the fuck is wrong with the mapping system. the thing doesn't log where i've explored sometimes, and there are like 3 places to check maps: arthur does the gay shit where he holds a map, there's a map in the start menu, and i think there's one other way to pull up a map. this is dumb and gay and you should scrap the whole system. this is also a deal breaker and i will never play this game again because of this one thing.

Attached: 1656373819772.jpg (1000x1000, 650.23K)

rockstar made a very rare move in releasing a statement to red dead online community yesterday.

on the one year anniversary of the last update, blood money (which was awful); they made a post saying that they will be moving resources from RDO to GTA.
red dead online is officially dead!

Attached: 20220621092720_1.jpg (2560x1440, 278.74K)

do whitoids really have brain aneurysms over some skin color difference? dont even touch grass, touch white walls

- sometimes there is shit that pops up on the screen that you cannot read a log of. especially when symbols pop up and there is no way to even do an internet search for that shit. FUCK YOU for irritating me with this shit FUCK YOU DEVS PERSONALLY AND FUCK YOUR BOSS/MANAGERS

deal breakers for playing this game that i didn't mention explicitly: the in-game information being poorly displayed is a deal breaker, the unskippable cutscenes are a deal breaker, the long rides are a deal breaker, the core system is a deal breaker, the anti-white 2018 american politics is a deal breaker,

For those who have been subverted: "ethnic americans" means the admixture of europeans, i.e. British, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, irish, scotish, polish, czech, swiss, finnish, swedes, russian, greek, italian, and so on.

they are the ethnic americans because they were the original intended immigrants of this new found, and largely unoccupied (especially in north america), land and organized the land to declare it a new land. and so it became a country for the first time in world history and the NEW mixture of european peoples together (which was shocking back then, as it was shocking that brits would mix with czech or german with polish or italian with anyone else), that had never happened in world history, gave birth to the american ethnicity, and it excludes african and pre columbian dna (reeeeee it's non inclusive, AMIRITE?)

indians? the pre-columbians to be more accurate? they didn't even have names, most of them , and they died off due to the black plague and 7 or 8 other black plague level diseases simultaneously.

Rdr2's creator company, Rockstar, has political motivation to mistell the history of USA

Attached: 1655746500709.png (600x540, 549.85K)

No one cares

Who cares when thr game is is fucking terrible. Its an insult to RDR 1's existence which was a brilliant game with way better writing and story.

>RDO is dead

Attached: sadcat.png (312x296, 114.67K)

Is "detail" how you praise a game when there's nothing else to praise?

It's a game chud.

look at all that emptiness

The first 34 seconds is all you need to hear

Too bad the game is buried six feet under, especially the online.

Too bad that attention didn't extend to be able to play without the mini map or leaving the rails for even a second during missions