RIOT MMO

What is the chance that these guys actually make a top tier MMO? From what I've seen they have a lot of good points on their side

>Aside from LoL, all Riot games are doing fairly well
>They have more than a decade of worldbuilding already set in stone
>Not really pressure by time or money, since they are such a big studio
>Actually makes attractive female characters and doesn't give a lot of shit about being "woke"

Is there a chance that these guys make it? Can MMO be finally saved bros?

Attached: 733wf5qhu5uwdul62162fd111e35625693226.png (620x370, 31.3K)

>What is the chance that these guys actually make a top tier MMO?

What is a top tier mmo?

I doubt it but I hope they do.

>>They have more than a decade of worldbuilding already set in stone
>set in stone
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

they might be too late for that

You mean the worlds they keep retconning and changing shit around with all the time?

>everything they make is a cheap copy of something else
Yeah, can't wait for WoW 1.5: LoL Edition.

>top tier mmo
i assume you mean mmorpg and thats where you are already wrong. mmorpgs are always shitty games better done as single player. its like saying i want that top tier gacha game. if youre asking for it you are an exploitable tasteless underage faggot.

Riot will save MMOs just like they'll save fighting games.

The only way to save MMOs is by saving Shadowbane from the Chinese.

Any Forums is the only place on the internet that still thinks Riot is a small, asset stealing company, head of a dying game
i don't know if it's simply ignorance or some kind of make-believe

Mmo are dead the formula can't be saved and there is not enough space in the market for a new game.

No chance.
They are used to games where they can put out new, small content updates a few times a year like Valorant. I doubt they can handle a MMO rate.

Say what you will but so far everything except for LoL has been an improvement, even The Ruined King game is a really good single player game from my experience

Isn't LoL role on its 3rd or 4th rewrite?
>Aside from LoL, all Riot games are doing fairly well
But not one is actually fun to play

They can make a new formula. Free to play, lots of cosmetics for money out ot lootboxes
Make PvP and pve competitive for twitch zoomers

doing well is objective

>will dead company save dead genre?
LoL has been losing players non stop in NA

it'll be an mmo with only 4 abilites to use at a time

Valorant is just CS mixed with Overwatch and worse than both.

What do you mean? They have already a wide range of games with different genre. I really liked Ruined King for example but Valorant is not really my type of game.

If you don't enjoy playing games tho, maybe you just don't enjoy play games anymore.

All of their games are dull shit, I'm sorry you don't play games.
Even league, the supposed cash cow, is just a shitty version of itself from a decade ago.
This would actually be good. Guaranteed they won't be able to do it, though.

You mean like WoW which is generally half a year between patches?

already exists and it’s shit gw2

Well for the formula to work the game needs first to be good
Gw2 is just trash. No formula can save a garbage game.

>In NA
Implying NA is actually good at MOBAs

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 74.68K)

>If you don't enjoy playing games tho
Where did I say this?
Dumb marketer

>What is the chance that these guys actually make a top tier MMO?
Top tier? Dunno

Good monetization model + a lot of players (riot drones)? Absolutely

As long as they take notes from ffxiv/lost ark raiding instead of wow raiding, i'll play

>soulless bugmen are good at soulless bugman game
Doesn't change the fact that NA is the largest market and money is what funds loss leader esports.

>implying euroniggers migrating to NA servers just to feed and pretend they know better (which you do all the time) has nothing to do with the decrease of non-professional players

>The decrease of non-professional players
There is no decrease, ever since Arcane release, casual have been flooding leagues playercount and keep on coming. At least try to make an effort and look at some numbers before you post dogshit.

How is it worse compared to a decade ago?

What they're making will be too big to fail and as such it will be looking to appeal to the average player of their other games. In other words absolute retards who have no business playing mmorpgs. But since the game will be catering to them it won't be appealing to anyone who actually likes mmorpgs. So to answer your original question, no.