>PLAYAN
>WATCHAN
>LISTENAN
>READAN
>EATAN
>DRINKAN
>FAPPAN
>FEELAN

Attached: FFFRIDAY.png (851x710, 633.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cyelDAKHt3A
youtube.com/watch?v=UfHpUQe2j2I
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2p-WcVKL1w
youtu.be/r5pG3RTUpoU
youtu.be/B5O-3ftNcXo
youtube.com/watch?v=FQVrk-aRF38
youtube.com/watch?v=OYLU_v2tOMI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All your mom

>>PLAYAN
Touhou 7
>>WATCHAN
Nothing
>>LISTENAN
The BGM of Touhou 7
>>READAN
About making my own vidya
>>EATAN
Eggs
>>DRINKAN
Water
>>FAPPAN
Touhou, specifically Hina
>>FEELAN
Terrible

>PLAYAN
SMT4A, right about to enter YHVH's dungeon, Dagda's ending. I enjoy some themes of the game more outside the game itself. I think the way it presents things is a little two dimensional. Overall I think I'd place the mainline games (and SJ) in the ranking of
1 > 2 > SJ > 5 > 4A > 4 > Nocturne, in terms of how I enjoyed playing them.
>WATCHAN
Nothing
>LISTENAN
My own covers. New one went up tonight:
youtube.com/watch?v=cyelDAKHt3A
Previous 3 weeks of content:
youtube.com/watch?v=UfHpUQe2j2I
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2p-WcVKL1w
youtu.be/r5pG3RTUpoU
youtu.be/B5O-3ftNcXo
youtube.com/watch?v=FQVrk-aRF38
>READAN
Any Forums, (you) guys
>EATAN
Had some Totino's pizza pockets tonight
>DRINKAN
Monster Ultra Sunrise
>FAPPAN
Nah
>FEELAN
Doing pretty good. Working on a Legend of Mana cover for my best friend's birthday since it's one of his favorite games. Had a nice windfall come in unexpectedly so treated myself to a Series X. Very nice system, plays PS2 games pretty well.

What kind of game do you wanna make, user?

Attached: 1621735140186.jpg (376x505, 58.45K)

Happy Friday lads
>PLAYAN
Dragon Quest 3 GBC - Just got to the shrine of Dharma and grabbed the Zen book. Need to level my mage upto 20 first then I'll reclass and grind a bit. kind of want to reclass my fighter too, not sure what though.
SMT1 GBA - Just got to [spoilers]ruined tokyo[/spoilers] The encounter rate out here makes me very sad. Trying to go neutral on my first playthrough, seems like all my demons are CHAOS alignement though.
Triangle Strategy - Only a few battles in. I really don't like the conviction system, it's so unclear what impact any of the dialogue choices have. Really enjoying the game itself though.
>WATCHAN
New episode of The Boys, need to watch the end of Stranger Things as well.
>LISTENAN
Vidya OST playlist next few tracks are from: Digimon World / Trails in the Sky FC / Sonic 3 / Chrono Chross
>READAN
Recommend me a good manga, last thing I read was The Grim Reaper and an Argent Cavalier
>EATAN
Leftover red pesto pasta and southern fried chicken from last night. Might grate some mozzarella on it and have that for lunch
>DRINKAN
Just stocked the fridge with Monster Ultra Blue/White, Pepsi Max Lime and Red Bull.
>FAPPAN
Will likely get laid over the weekend
>FEELAN
Pretty fucking good, Girlfriend is at work till tonight so I'm going to have some quality me-time. Just cracked open an ice cold pepsi and sat back in my recliner with my Gameboy ready to spend a long summer's day/night playing JRPG's just like summers past. Going to slowly work through my backlog of vidya and shows all while "working" from home. I'm at a very comfy time in my life.

Attached: Fridayy.jpg (4623x2075, 2.08M)

>PLAYAN
Yu-Gi-Oh! The Sacred Cards (GBA)
>READAN
Any Forums
>EATAN
Sandwiches (Cheese & Mortadella)
>DRINKAN
Pepsi & Chocolate Milk
>FAPPAN
Trans 500 (Super Ramon)
>FEELAN
Comfortable

>PLAYAN
Picked up Rimworld during the Steam sale, I've been enjoying that. Thinking about playing the original Star Ocean.
>WATCHAN
Watched the season finale of The Boys last night. Thinking about binge watching Friday the 13th movies.
>LISTENAN
Alestorm's new album: youtube.com/watch?v=OYLU_v2tOMI
80's music playlist.
>READAN
Old Spider-man comics
>EATAN
Going to order some donuts this morning. Thinking about grabbing Costco pizza for lunch.
>DRINKAN
Monster Ultra White. Will get into some cheap wine later tonight.
>FEELAN
Glad that it's Friday. For a short week, it's been a real pain in the ass.

>SMT4A
Based. Never did finish that. Was messing with my n3DS earlier this week though, still love that little thing.
>sat back in my recliner with my Gameboy ready to spend a long summer's day/night playing JRPG's just like summers past
That's what you call maximum-fucking-comfy.

Attached: capy-robe.jpg (1024x1024, 203.35K)

>>PLAYAN
Gonna "finish up" Hades. With that I mean getting the epilogue.
After that I might play GTA IV for the first time.
>>WATCHAN
New Made In Abyss and Classroom of the Elite episodes.
Then watch the last 3 episodes I have left from my Yu Yu Hakusho rewatch
>>LISTENAN
black midi, Bluetile Lounge and Bark Psychosis mostly
>>READAN
1Q84 by Murakami, currently on book 3
>>EATAN
BBQ chicken pizza
>>DRINKAN
Water, Iced coffee and zero ultra watermelon
>>FAPPAN
probably something I find on panda
>>FEELAN
Alright. But It's too fucking hot.

Attached: Lala16.jpg (1280x720, 81.85K)

>>PLAYAN
Psychonauts 2, maybe some dota 2 is my friends are free later
>>WATCHAN
Just twitch I guess
>>LISTENAN
Nothing really
>>READAN
Any Forums
>>EATAN
Egg and cheese sandwich, did keto for 2 weeks gonna recarb now
>>DRINKAN
Picrel
>>FAPPAN
Nofap
>>FEELAN
Pretty good

Attached: fetchimage.jpg (680x749, 199.04K)

Morning muthafuckasss

>PLAYAN
Cry of Fear, Persona 4, Metroid Dread, and maybe some Earthbound later on

>WATCHAN
Welcome to the NHK, maybe watchan a film with my dad and his partner later

>LISTENAN
Just catching up on new hip hop releases

>READAN
Self-help books and Any Forums

>EATAN
Toast, no idea what to do for lunch or dinner

>DRINKAN
Mainly sticking with water today

>FAPPAN
over in Wales so no

>FEELAN
Okay. I have a dentist appointment shortly which I'll be relieved to get over and done with, then doing some top up food shopping before heading over to Wales for the weekend. also speaking to a hot goth girl off OkCupid, we're due to meet up for a coffee next week all being well. We've been speaking on a regular basis and calling in the evenings so I'm feeling quite optimistic about that

Attached: Konachan.com - 18614 kimura_kaere sayonara_zetsubou_sensei.jpg (1600x1000, 198.14K)

>PLAYAN
Modded Minecraft, if it doesn't brick my whole PC this time that is. When I try to load 1.19 modded, my whole computer shits on itself. Weird.
>WATCHAN
Nothin
>LISTENAN
Nothin
>READAN
My draft for the first chapter of my book. I write with paper and pencil, so I'm transferring it all to Docs right now. Looking good so far, with some edits needed here and there.
>EATAN
Leftover cheese pizza.
>FEELAN
Pretty good. Mostly because of my draft, probably.

>Just cracked open an ice cold pepsi and sat back in my recliner with my Gameboy ready to spend a long summer's day/night playing JRPG's just like summers past.
Do you have any JRPG recommendations? I really wanna try getting into this genre more.

Attached: f61bf2938a6042abfaa10741308d372df8c96f18r1-560-640_hq.gif (560x640, 28.49K)

>Based. Never did finish that. Was messing with my n3DS earlier this week though, still love that little thing.
It's honestly probably the shortest game outside of SMT1 and 2. All other SMT games took me 48 to 50 hours to finish, but I'm only 36 hours in now and approaching the finale. I love the 3DS, it's a fun system with a lot of nice games on it. It and the DS are probably the only systems I'm more content playing on real hardware anymore.

Not that user, but I have a few I'd recommend in general:
Dragon Quest as a series (Either start with 1 and go up in number order, or start with 3)
Shin Megami Tensei (I personally started with 1 and loved it, but others might recommend Strange Journey, Nocturne, or IV as a better starting point)

>Playan
I'M TRYING TO FORMAT MY COMPOOTER AND REINSTALL WINDOWS 10 BUT NOTHING IS WORKING AND EVERY ARTICLE I HAVE FOUND DIDN'T HELP ME.
I'm currently trying to use the "Reset PC" option but I'm already doubtful it'll work since when I clicked on the "affected drives" tab, it showed me drive D and E, but didn't show me drive C.
I wonder if I have a virus that prevents formatting or some shit.

>>PLAYAN
Resident evil 7. I never beat it.
>>WATCHAN
Ella Hollywood
>>LISTENAN
See above
>>READAN
This thread
>>EATAN
Nothing yet
>>DRINKAN
Black coffee
>>FAPPAN
Ella Hollywood whipping out her girl dick and the get mercicelleslly pounded till she cums on herself
>>FEELAN
Pretty good. I'm gonna go for a walk and then get drunk later.

Attached: TransAngels-Cheeky-Cheeleader-Ella-Hollywood-Michael-DelRay-15.jpg (1102x736, 80.95K)

>Dragon Quest 3 GBC - Just got to the shrine of Dharma and grabbed the Zen book. Need to level my mage upto 20 first then I'll reclass and grind a bit. kind of want to reclass my fighter too, not sure what though.
By fighter, do you mean Warrior, or Martial Artist? Either way, they're both fun to go back and fourth with. Sage is always a good option too if you're not sure what to spec someone into.
>SMT1 GBA - Just got to ruined tokyo The encounter rate out here makes me very sad. Trying to go neutral on my first playthrough, seems like all my demons are CHAOS alignement though.
Encounter rate outdoors is indeed a bitch even on GBA once you get to that point, though I feel it really sells the hostile nature of Tokyo at that point. For Neutral alignment, you'll be forced into Law or Chaos at one point in the story anyways, and this can be reverted to Neutral through a mini game of sorts in Tokyo Destiny Land.

>PLAYAN
Garage Bad Dream Adventure now that it's finally on Steam, Beyond Good And Evil, Clone Hero
>WATCHAN
Treasure Planet
>LISTENAN
Septicflesh, Gojira, Sepultura
>READAN
Latest Ippo chapter
>EATAN
Taquitos for lunch
>DRINKAN
Sparkling water
>FAPPAN
Fate girls
>FEELAN
Not too shabby
Psychonauts 2 was such a surprise.
Didn't expect it to be good after the huge gap between it and the first game.

Attached: sample_d9a18612e3e3e56a02155556e89bbebd.jpg (850x1185, 203.15K)

>PLAYAN
Yugioh Master Duel
>WATCHAN
Old Caddicarus vids
>LISTENAN
Misfits - Skulls
>READAN
Any Forums threads ofc
>EATAN
Parmesan fish cutlets
>DRINKAN
Some milk i infused with cake mix for a sugary milkshake kinda deal
>FAPPAN
Tonguejob videos and some old furry fart fetish RP from a friend
>FEELAN
Kinda rough honestly. Mental illness is kicking my ass as it has been for a few weeks

Attached: 95A0CA67-4CB9-4314-B5A1-206EDC084740.jpg (320x320, 20.76K)

>>PLAYAN
Yugioh Master Duel. I've been locked out of my Steam account for a couple days so I havent been able to play much else. Cant get it back until I get a new phone or get that email.
>>WATCHAN
Educational Youtube videos even though I should be sleeping
>>LISTENAN
Strife by Trivium and Master of Puppets by you know who.
>>READAN
This thread.
>>EATAN
Sandwich
>>DRINKAN
Soder
>>FAPPAN
Nah
>>FEELAN
Tired but alright.

Attached: 292726242_1041505476755173_7861388716372070366_n.jpg (1080x1238, 96.97K)

>PLAYAN
Pokémon unite
>WATCHAN
hell's kitchen
>LISTENAN
Castlevania ost
>READAN
Any Forums
>EATAN
Steak
>DRINKAN
coca cola
>FAPPAN
mature women
>FEELAN
I'm fine i guess, my attacks of existential crisis have subdued more so than usual, i don't question the "all" and the why, eternity, etc. All the time now, just sometimes
Honestly I wish i could have been fucking stupid and live like the rest of the cattle, i wish i was a stupid jock getting laid, a normal guy with normal problems, I'm too intelligent for my own good, i wish i was fucking stupid, all i do is question existence everyday while also wishing I was this smart I'm the last since I used to be so fucking stupid i failed highschool many years in a row, now i just finished my career but i wish i could have chosen something more interesting like science or biology like i originally wanted, i was studying international business but the career was so fucking expensive i had to change to psychology.
My ex and me have gotten close for a year now after years of not talking, but she doesn't want a relationship right now even though I helped her with a lot of problems, stalkers, etc. Problem is i don't have a way too meet people because I'm friendless, she hasn't had a bf since me and her situation is just like mine, I liked her but she's boring as fuck and really stupid, she's the kind of girl you can easily manipulate, she's been pushing me back because she doesn't want a relationship right now, can not believe her because she hasn't had a bf since me back in 2018 which is fine but i hated how she pushed me even though I originally didn't planned to make moves, i asked her last month if she was up for another try but said she doesn't want anything rn.
I have a mental issue which doesn't let me feel empathy since I was a kid, so my view of the world is kinda fucked, doesn't mean i can't feel joy or sadness, I'll just leave it at that, won't say what because jannies are fucking faggots

Attached: 20220708_043926.jpg (960x1280, 136.17K)

>playin
Disco elysium on a NEW game cause every time i reboot it i forget and get bored
>watchan
Im caught up on stranger things season 3, think i will torrent 4 and watch that later
>listening
Mysterious universe
>reading
Playing this game counts as reading
>eatin
I just had a toasted plain bagel with cream cheese and some bacon
>drinkan
Water, coffee, and water mixed with tang powder
>fappan
I refuse to answer
>feeling
Crippling dread and anxiety as I dont wanna do doordash, all of my money is almost gone, and I refuse to get vaxxed so will be denied normal employment and I can barely stay awake at normal hours

>PLAYAN
Missed my chance to get KOFXV at the last minute, so I might just pirate it for now. Might actually try online in DNF Duel. I already know people have been no-lifing this game. Decided not to play Xenoblade 2 and finish up other titles. Playing Time and Eternity now, and I'll play Caligula Effect and TWEWY later in the month. I hope to finish at least 2 of these games.

I'm getting Digimon Survive and Live-a-Live at the end of the month. Still unsure about XC3.
>WATCHAN
A+ certification videos. I might not even need this cert, but I'm not the one paying for it. Might get a raise or some shit if I get it. Also have been hinted at that my employer will pay for other certs, so I'll suck it up and do it.
>LISTENAN
Some Soul, Jazz Fusion, and Bloc Party.
>READAN
See watchan
>EATAN
Not much, honestly. I might have to remedy that.
>DRINKAN
Water and milk.
>FAPPAN
Mexican girls, Japanese girls, and European girls getting fucked. Thinking of renewing a sub, but I'm on a budget, so I don't know yet. Missed some 4th of July sales.
>FEELAN
Could be better, could be worse. Lost a tooth last week. Couldn't get a cavity treated in time. Kind of sucks, kind of is a relief, as I can actually chew shit now. Probably not getting dental/orthodontic care until next season. Fuck waiting periods on insurance. I'm paying for a service that I effectively cannot use.

>Do you have any JRPG recommendations? I really wanna try getting into this genre more.
Play something like Chrono Trigger or Final Fantasy X. They amazing games that are easy to get into. I wouldn't recommend early JRPG's like DQ1 or FF1 if you aren't already invested in the genre since you will probably find them frustrating since they take more patience.
>Self-help books
Which ones?
Thanks for the advice user. It was a martial artist I was referring to, if there any gain from going from MA to a Warrior?

>PLAYAN
Crash Bandicoot 1, Castle of Illusion. Earlier today, I was playan some FF3
>WATCHAN
M*A*S*H
>LISTENAN
Skyhooks
>READAN
YGO manga. RIP Takahashi
>EATAN
Pea and ham soup
>DRINKAN
Water
>FAPPAN
Already did
>FEELAN
Okay
What game are you thinking of making dude?
>Touhou 7 BGM
nice
Interesting placement, what makes you prefer SMT4A over SMT4? Also great JJBA cover
Excellent playan and eatan
Good playan. base P4 or golden?
>Master Duel
What deck are you running?

Attached: 1654025996946.jpg (1099x705, 545.06K)

I have many gamedev ideas. Not really sure which one to focus on.

>PLAYAN
Fallout 2
>EATAN
Salad
>DRINKAN
Coffee

Attached: 1518356043618.jpg (420x410, 16.8K)

Subterror. It's on my alt. On my actual account I play ABC and Eldlich.

I run Prankids, Relinq, ISD, Toons and Gravekeepers.