Final Fantasy 14 Endwalker is Garbage

If you consider all the aspects brought by this genre of MMO games, you can not help but see the huge failure of the Yoshida team brought about in this latest expansion.
One of the weakest released so far, along with Stormblood.
For a game that today is supported more on the support of the tough bands of a community that is mostly toxic and harmful for every new player, rather than for those who arrive as a new player.

Final Fantasy 14 begins to collapse on itself, on its limping, weak, and in many ways repetitive narrative, and on a support that has as its sole apex an already consolidated toxic community that will only make this game trudge more and more, year after year, as is already happening in Endwalker.

Attached: garbage ff14.jpg (320x180, 10.17K)

A sadly, and terrible, shitshow by Business Division 3
And definitely a YoshiP fail

I was just about to get back into FF14. I was halfway through Stormblood and enjoying it. Is EW really that bad?

Nah, this is a schizo thread. Just avoid.

Yes
Endwalker ruined the whole plot of Final Fantasy 14, with shit narrative choices

And with the community being more and more toxic
Stay away from this
(and I say this as someone that enjoyed Havensword)

Nope
This is a simply personal review of my own experience with Endwalker.
And seeing how much this game becomes worse is, honestly, pretty sad.

Probably because of the toxicity of the community, a range of players that has become the center of attention for developers, sadly

Yes, game is dead atm

Nah, Endwalker is great, I had a lot of fun with the MSQ and I am still having fun today

If you were talking about changes in jobs/mechanics, EW is just more of the same shit that Shadowbringers introduced and you can't shit on one without shitting on the other. However you're complaining about the narrative and community (lmfao?) so you're just a filtered turd. Not liking Stormblood's story or content is the biggest normalfag npc indicator.

>imagine being called normalfag filtered because I found Stormblood the weakest expansion
LOL

I limited myself, because I'm only talking about how Final Fantasy 14 is starting to become worse and worse with each expansion.
You think that the ff14 community isn't toxic?
Than I think that you're clearly blind. Or maybe you just choose to don't seeing it.

But, if you are looking at the whole project released for the FF14 expansion, from A Realm Reborn to Endwalker, you see that the overall plot start to be a repetitive and weak point of the whole experience.
Probably because the development team chose different kinds of focus for their future support of the game.

And that's what's reflect the final product.
Endwalker
The second worst expansion made for Final Fantasy 14

It's much worse than what you can think

It's a barry thread newfag

Yoshi P is so influential that he raids the minds of schizos like OP on a daily, hourly, minute-ly, second-ly basis. XVI isn't even out yet for another year and shazam trannies will be seething over this well before then and many years after. All hail to the based almighty god-king Naoki Yoshida, eternal tormentor of shazam schizos!

OP is clearly an ESL judging by every single one of his replies on this thread, yet his OP itself is written in perfect English. Almost as if he copy pasted it from somewhere else and this is a bait thread.

In case you didn't get the hint yet. He is Barry's buttbuddy. The schizo ESL XVfag who makes daily threads about Iris and FFXV.

Ignore this shitty bait thread.

This

Basically ff14 is just a toxic shit swamp for retards now

Final Fantasy 14 getting worse expansion after expansion is just the tip of the iceberg of the game's issues.

The shitty people who intoxicating it are a bigger problem.

You don't need shazams trannys.
Considering how specious the praises for Yoshida are, even when he produces clear garbage like Endwalker. Coming to the point of becoming a parody of himself.

A sad fate, made by the toxicity of the final fantasy 14 community

Rent free lmao

I just got into ff14 a few months ago, it's an awesome game, wish I started playing sooner, I bet you're just some insecure butthurt tribalistic wow player attempting a smear campaign because you're afraid your stupid mounts and transmogs are become more worthless with every passing day.

And I've found the ff14 community to be nothing short of fantastic, they are very helpful, the novice channel is always giving me great advice, people are extremely friendly and patient in dungeons/raids when I tell them I'm a new player and might make mistakes, it's the opposite of wow and a refreshing change of pace, if the community is being toxic to you, it's likely because you are the one who is being toxic in the first place.

I bet you are one of those players who purposefully acts like a dickhead to everyone in order to test everyone's limits and patience in a pathetic attempt to prove yourself right in your assertations and beliefs.

LMAO what are you on about. It was brilliant.

Estrogen

> Imagine complaining about other players' judgment on your favorite game
LOL

How, exactly, does your positive experience with Endwalker make my experience with FF14 automatically unrealistic???

In addition, you also start insulting those who dare to give a negative opinion on what represents their own personal evaluation of the game.

Well, sorry sir. baby.
But if you call me a dickhead for so little, I think you represent one of the millions of toxic dickheads playing Final Fantasy 14, making it worse year after year.
And also allowing himself to freely insult those who play the game, even with its enormous issues.

So you've proven yourself as a toxic player, and a dickhead, of Final Fantasy 14 community.
Congratulations

no one believes your false flagging smear campaign, like I said, you experience toxicity because you yourself are a toxic person with a set of beliefs that you are hell-bent on proving.

I'm a new player, I have no horse in this race, so why is my experience so radically different to yours?
Probably because I'm polite in game and friendly to everyone so I receive politeness and friendliness in return, if you set out on a mission to prove a certain community is toxic, don't be surprised when they rightfully call you out for being a moron.

You're just another obsessed wow schizo running a smear campaign, you aren't fooling anyone.