I beat Cuphead again with all the DLC and I got this impressive death count

I beat Cuphead again with all the DLC and I got this impressive death count.
At least 10 of these deaths were on Moonshine Mob. I still don't really get the Anteater phase.

Attached: Cuphead_20220708043344_1.jpg (1920x1080, 356.54K)

Anything more than zero isn't impressive

moonshine mob phase 3 as well as the phase 2->3 transition suck ass

The plane levels are some of the best though. Just because it's a different style of gameplay doesn't mean Cala Maria, Djimmi the Great, Wally Warbles, Esther Winchester etc. aren't great bosses

Does the counter include all the time you restart a stage?

Thats just your opinion

Plane levels are more frustrating than fun to me since they feel like they take ages and there's little I can do to speed them up. Also fuck the robot.

>dying
you didn't beat the game

>they feel like they take ages and there's little I can do to speed them up
unironically skill issue
strategic use of bombs, supers, and ESPECIALLY THE WHETSTONE, DO NOT OVERLOOK THE WHETSTONE can speed them up significantly

What kind of strategy is there to spamming bombs and supers when they're up, really? And whetstone sure, never used it but maybe when I'm done clearing everything with Ms chalice.

I mean the plane bombs. The secondary weapon. You can get risky with them, by getting up close and using them in less ideal situations.

>. Also fuck the robot.
I thought this my first playthrough but i dunno, something clicked with me when I was replaying the base game in preparation for the DLC and I beat him in just a few tries

God I need the next Cuphead artbook for the DLC ASAP, I really want to see all the ideas they had making it. It's going to come out in another three or four years at best

Attached: 20200326_153809-1024x375.jpg (1024x375, 64.51K)

unfortunately not.

It doesn't, therefore it is meaningless

I think Cuphead should have KB+M controls with free aim.

The rotating arm would look off with the animation.

I just ordered the Cuphead artbook so I hope they don't make one right away, I would feel retarded
But also, I do hope they make one eventually

Keep its 45 degree positions, it's not like the shots of all weapons are perfectly aligned with it as it stands now

His first phase is the only hard one. Second phase is annoying but you can mitigate it with Whetstone. Third phase is just basic bullet patterns you should be able to dodge every time.

>phase 2->3 transition
I hate how that bitch gets to have a hitbox when she's dead