Fallout 4

Are there any decent mods that replace or even completely remove the pipe weapons from the game? I fucking hate the way they look and the fact that they're everywhere in the game.

Attached: Fallout_4_Homemade_Shotgun_10826-2-1457719801.jpg (1920x1080, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/users/5071909?tab=user files
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Abe thread

Abe's gun was in Fallout 3, not 4.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 84.65K)

This is just an Abe thread but Post-Apocalyptic Homemade Weapons Replacer on nexus is decent. It doesn't swap the pipe guns out for other weapons but it gives them all new models that look considerably better. You'd need to find something else for the sounds though.

What the fuck is an "Abe thread?"

Former PM of Japan Shinzo Abe was shot with a pipe gun like 3 hours ago

sounds fake and gay

Not OP and this is obviously just an excuse thread to talk about Abe, but this was something on my mind before. More specifically are there any mods that make a lot of the pipe weapons things like muzzle loaders, single shot rifles, blunderbusses etc?

I bought FO4 recently. I sided with the sciencefags because I am not a retard

>Former PM
Why should we care?

He was based

>letting yourself get roped into the tardwrangling technocratic bureaucracy that is the institute
>not a retard
ROFL

Political assassination is exciting

nexusmods.com/fallout4/users/5071909?tab=user files
Definitely not lore friendly.

Attached: Fallout4 2017-05-10 00-10-34-82.jpg (2560x1440, 1.64M)

Abe Lincoln. Former president of the United states. Don't know why people are talking about his assassination now when it was a hundred years ago. Did an anniversary come up?

Kekekekek

post pipers big fat tits

A replacer for all the guns in general would be great.

Attached: fallout 4 guns.webm (550x308, 1.5M)

Yeah. Am I weird for not wanting 'modern' guns in a Fallout game? They should be cold-war era stuff, or weird offshots in that direction, no picatinny rails - stuff that develops from the AK & G11, weird shit.
And pipe guns should all be smoke-belching muzzle loaders, slamguns, blackpowder rifles and muskets and shit.

>The first question many people will be asking is what was the gun used and how did the shooter get hold of it?
>The answer appears to be that he may have built it himself. Photographs taken as the suspect was being apprehended show what looks like an improvised, or homemade, double-barrelled shotgun.
>Gun violence is very rare in Japan, and guns are extremely difficult to own. Political violence is also extremely rare.

Some crazy shit, I wonder how much ghost guns are going to effect nogun countries like Japan going forward with how advanced and accessible 3D printers are becoming

Attached: F4F5D718-1CD3-483D-BD93-7F6C236E50BD.jpg (750x895, 44.32K)

What are British guns doing in the middle of California?

Attached: XL70E3.png (360x140, 54.82K)

is there any way to remove niggers from the game?

>Guns and ammo are literally lying around everywhere
>Raiders and other idiots built shitty pipe guns that are way worse than the normal guns, because reasons
>Raiders use these shitty weapons instead of the good ones they'd undoubtedly pick up whilst raiding

BRAVO BETHESDA

Maybe it's a timeline where US/NATO (were NATO in Fallout's timeline) actually adopted the EM2.