Eviction.

i saw this man in my dreams and you did too

Did he finally finish Yandere Sim?

I'll be honest here
I would have done the same
if I had a patreon scam I would milk it as much as I could

Same

yanderedev.wordpress.com/
Did he get his shit together or did he hire someone? He posts a lot of builds and seems to be making progress.

he's losing patreons so he's back on working on it for a bit until he gets them back
he's based

Suicide when the patreon bux dries up.

>.wordpress.com
pathetic.... cant even get his own domain....

He'll go back to haunting that old mansion

>earns money without paying for hosting nor domains
sigma dev

The rope

If he's so bad then howcome nobody just did what he was doing but better?

HAVE YOU DREAMT THIS MAN

Attached: js face.gif (600x600, 867.14K)

once the patreon money is gone he'll probably just do it again with a different shitty game idea to keep in development hell. Or make a sequel.

gimme a quick rundown

Cremation

your money or your life

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 6.85K)

Guy asks for ideas for a "yandere simulator", shows game being developed, eventually he starts featuring creeping the fuck out of it, everyone who isn't a dumb kid jumps ship knowing its a scam, eventually it gets revealed he is a tripfag who did and does gay tripfag shit, now he has been developing the same game for 8 years with no signs of it ever releasing.

You lot do realize right that the whole situation is your fault. You entertained him 8 years ago and now look where we are. Though yandev drama has been one of the most exciting thing to come out of it. 2018 and 2020 to ne exact when he was rambling about muh goblin

And even if it does, who the fuck cares about it then? Do you like the same cringey shit from a decade ago? I doubt it.

>nobody just did what he was doing but better
some guy made a demo that looked and played better than Yandere Sim - which was in development like 5 years by then - in like... two days

Attached: 1646088299052.jpg (689x540, 31.1K)

That's exactly the funny part, most of his kid fans from 2014 have grown up and stopped being interested in the game, so all he has is a constant stream of dumb 10 year olds giving him money before they too grow up