ANOTHER final fantasy action game

>ANOTHER final fantasy action game
I'm tired Any Forums

Attached: file.png (1200x671, 998.4K)

goodnight

go too sleep barry

>XVI development going smoothly
>Forshitten gets delayed for the 3rd time

>Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin?
Masterpiece
>Final Fantasy XVI?
Masterpiece
>Final Fantasy VII Remake?
Masterpiece
>Final Fantasy VII Rebirth?
Masterpiece
>Final Fantasy VII Re: Part 3?
Masterpiece
>Forspoken and Final Fantasy XV?
Tranny games

Simple as.

Attached: FFchad.jpg (1571x1089, 525.94K)

It'll be forgotten if it's worse than Kino hearts 2 final mix.

IT WAS HER TURN

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.23M)

Your latest larp/falseflag campaign in the making barrington?

Attached: Ei7YUxvUYAELhkR.jpg (540x529, 29.58K)

Absolutely BASED.

>Your latest
He's always been trying to force a rivalry between the kh and ff fanbases by larping as a khfag , he's also larped as a khfag in Nier and DMC5 threads. So basically he's just trying to trigger some autist in order to help him raid KH threads. Nothing new.

play Final Fantasy Dimensions

Attached: Barbara_Sky.jpg (500x707, 51.21K)

Technically backward world settings is stupid. How can the fantasy world be viewed as a serious structure if they use magic instead of technology? Fantasy is stupid. Only good FF games are 7,8,13,15.
Also Lightning is a cute.

Attached: Light.jpg (1280x720, 55.47K)

Insanely based
You forgot calling foresppoken Foreskin however

I just want a return to turn based in FF. Persona has shown that people will still eagerly play that sort of game so really Square has no excuse.

@605166286
>13,15
No (You) for you. Low quality bait.

I want to play Devil May Cry Final Fantasy. You are wrong. Even Resident evil isn't point and click genre anymore.

youre right they need to go back to the turn based slogs of eld for the 40th time

Fantasies about the Middle Ages are stupid because they don't have toilet paper and running water, and they die young from wars and diseases.

and it looks worse than ff15

Majority of Persona fans play for the social link garbage and the larping as a high school nip boy. Most of the game is a glorified VN. Only the Megami Tensei fans play Persona for demon fusions and turn based combat and they're absolutely not the majority which is why Persona is more popular than SMT despite having better combat. Next thing you'll tell me is that Pokemon games sell 20 million copies each because they're turn based, unfathomably delusional.

ff16 has been delayed twice and taken 2x longer to make than Forspoken
ff16 got delayed because its in dev hell
Forspoken got delayed because sony forced them to despite the game being basically done

Lightning is enough to make FF13 a masterpiece.

16, 7r and 14 are literally tranny woke garbage

>Barry cope
Did you just wake up Barry? How is weather in Australia today?