What do you guys think about Skull and Bones?

What do you guys think about Skull and Bones?

Attached: download.jpg (196x257, 6.86K)

>murders rapes loots from innocent people for 80 hours

Wow, this is pretty fun, I'm gonna massacre every Spanish civilian I see- wait a second. Is that a heckin' slavery reference? IN THE 17TH CENTURY? AAAAAAAAAAAH I'M GOING INSANE, YOU CAN'T JUST KIDNAP PEOPLE, ONLY I CAN DO THAT!?!?!

Attached: soy.jpg (644x800, 69.86K)

not super interested + culture war shit

I don't play ubisoft tripe

Did it finally come out of dev hell after numerous threats from the Singapore government

its really not worth thinking about

remember guys how it was marketed to be first AAAA game? lol, maybe even LMAO
It's going to be such fucking dumpster fire of show and I'm going to follow it only to see how it fails spectacularly.

>A UBISOFT ORIGNAL
frogs can't even get basic grammar right in their official advertising?

Attached: 1645603069265.gif (470x470, 262.97K)

>A Yuubisoft
>An Oobisoft
Which camp are you?

French company please understand

Ubiquitous Software - Ubisoft
It's Yuu.

I work for them.

Is the Apollo Affair real? Did Israel really steal chemicals from the USA to build nuclear bombs?

EDIT: Wrong thread. Sorry.

>Indian Ocean
>Ubisoft garbage

Nah think I'm good dog

>was in development hell
>cut out all the coolest features from BF
>no boarding
>no swashbuckling combat
What’s the fucking point? Did Ubi think people just liked the boat combat?

>Ubisoft
Yeah, no.

Oobisoft, and the fact it annoys marketing drones only strengthens my conviction.

I heard you can't get out of the boat and lost interest. Meh.
I'll check it out if it's any good though

Please format all the hard drives at ubishit that contain this game.

That's mean, people worked hard on it, even if it sucks or you have no interest, just don't play it, why desire others who might want to play it the opportunity to vote with their wallet? Are you some kind of fucking communist?

Worse user, I'm a support robot.

is it just another pirate game? isn't there like dime of dozen of those already? yawn
>also ubishit

>accuse someone of being a communist if they don't like game that was stuck in development hell so corporate overlords could force microtransactions into it while the devs made it a paradoxically commie game

How did you get past the captcha? Are you one of the OH MY GOD THE WAIT IS KILLING ME posters?

That's what I gathered from the gameplay. Why the fuck won't they let you get out of the ship? Seriously the ship combat looks mediocre at best, and worse than Black Flag. Pass

Ac4 is better

Attached: ac4.jpg (1024x531, 96.58K)

I'm not sold. Ships feel weightless, the UI is a clusterfuck, most of the actual pirating is done in cutscenes.

how's the weather in the philippines been?