ITT: Games that attempt comedy but fail horribly. Only one I can think of is the later borderlands games

ITT: Games that attempt comedy but fail horribly. Only one I can think of is the later borderlands games.

Attached: 27F181EA-5B64-457E-9228-635623C593B2.jpg (1280x720, 96.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XMBRC1dHALY
youtu.be/aQYCPLUcsW4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fortnite save the world, it's a similar brand of humor but not quite as bad.

the avengers game or any game that is a 3rd person over the shoulder action game that features an annoying woman who won’t shut up as a main character

youtube.com/watch?v=XMBRC1dHALY

GTA 5 is one of the most boring and obnoxious games I've ever played, Trevor is annoyingly cringey and the writers tried way too hard to make him quirky and funny.

Attached: Trevor.png (1681x1681, 3.14M)

Whatever the first game that was shown at Xbox's conference a few weeks ago was called.

GTA5 is one of those games where it makes me laugh on the first playthrough then replaying it years later it's super cringe and not funny anymore.

let me guess, you're an incel?

>hates women
>durr ur an incel
pick up a book retard

portal 2

The funniest game I've ever played is final fantasy XIV. The whole game is full of real gutbusters.

I am a gamer but retarded people get those confused it’s okay

“Baldy Nosehair?! That's the best thing I've heard all day.”

Shadow Warrior 3
The reboots were already pretty unfunny, but they went full retard. Lo Wang now quips movie and comic book references.

Penny joking about being extremely horny saved the game

Attached: 1486296121826.png (243x263, 60.03K)

Sunset Overdrive. It was fun to play but good God that writing was painful

youtu.be/aQYCPLUcsW4

>japanese humour
someone post it, you know the one

Attached: Fallout_3_cover_art.png (1000x1240, 1.82M)

Given how thick this scene is laying on its presumably terrible Japanese pun, this is a pretty good job by the translators.

>japanese humour

Attached: japanese humor.webm.jpg (422x640, 38.98K)

Postal Brain Damaged