Phantom Dust, MGR or Yakuza? What should I play first?

Phantom Dust, MGR or Yakuza? What should I play first?

Attached: Zoomer.jpg (1988x1234, 1.4M)

wow he's literally you, OP

Fr fr no cap.
What should I play? What's your favorite game user? Deadass wanna play it and tell to my bros.

>Phantom Dust is now incorporated into the zoomer pantheon of games because of some youtube video by a rapist
I can't take it anymore bros

>dms woman on Twitter
>he literally raped me
Fuck off millennial

On jah, what game should I play? Recommend me your favorites. I hope there's a youtube video on it.

boku no pico

Looks LIT af bro. I will tell all my friends about it! What else?

Please stop with the zoomer speak, I can't fucking listen to any more ebonics

This is a good thread.

Attached: 1622485994468.gif (300x300, 23.13K)

Why do zoomers emulate... "them" anyway?

Glad the algorithm works to keep retards filtered away in their cancer bubble. And it works well. I only get based Yakuza and Revengeance memes and don't get the zoomer fotm retard shit.

MGR enjoyed a nice little fanbase too until this year. I fucking hate "video essayists" .

Attached: 1586206718438.jpg (3024x4032, 1.33M)

>kids these days just follow popular trends!

How is this any different than any other time in history?

Riz Rape

>How is this any different than any other time in history?
Actual discussions vs zoomer memes.

>char has All Tomorrows but no Mandela Catalogue
you were SO close to not looking out of touch, but look what you did

Attached: 1656979669620.gif (413x356, 465.38K)

>All Tomorrows
All Tomorrows is popular now?

I think it's meant to represent the zoomer's gravitation towards things or culture that are on the rise, rather than an actual singular subject.

fr fr

Attached: 1656615992566.jpg (960x960, 193.97K)

Just because it's not different doesn't mean it's not worth making fun of. Also, zoomers are objectively more smarmy and egotistical about their complete lack of an original identity more than any recent generation with a prevailing issue similar.
T. Zoomer

Attached: 1652686743993.jpg (1080x996, 56.3K)

i know, i understood that shortly after making the post and it's why i deleted it

This makes me appreciate the "born in the wrong generation" kids before they were labeled cringe.

Attached: mumu.jpg (680x677, 87.9K)

Oh also now they do it online, which was formerly a space where we could get away from that

Attached: recieves.png (519x531, 330.63K)

Damn. Loved a bunch of this shit except the seasonal reddit anime.
MGR, Yakuza, Animal crossing Ahnka has been in all my towns for years, even jerked it to that zone minus8 ripoff a day after it came out. Rest of this shit is pretty gay.

It had a video made about it that won the Youtube Thumbnail game. People realized "Wow that's cool and makes me feel uncomfortable." CM Kosemen is creating a revised/remastered edition so he can sell it.

The Myers–Briggs types would have been better in the bottom.

bros.... my fucking hairline... bros.... why is starting to thin/go away in those 2 same locations...

Yeah thank you. I get that shit all the time. There are things like the 'born in the wrong generation' tagline that bugmen just latch onto and beat like a dead horse's ass forever even though it was only said unironically by like 100 people back in 2014. You can't criticize thje herd population of your own generation without a million people going "BEEUUUUUH WE GEDDIT U WERE BORGN IN DUH RONG GEENNNERASHUN" and dying of fake laughter nowadays, especially if you're in your 20s.

This is the laziest one I've seen. Just taking every popular piece of media from the past few years to make a point.
Also you forgot The Caregiver album.

butthead?

>little
Fuck off retard

I hate you, op

>SCP, DMC, MGS, Judy Hopps and Liru good
>Rooms, MGR, Yakuza, Ankha and Bowsette bad

you could just say you're a hipster