ITT: Games that are impossible without a guide

ITT: Games that are impossible without a guide

Attached: b69a0da60b2358688626c3e26ae39a46.jpg (1500x1094, 215.22K)

ALttP and Mario 64 too.

debate this all you want but also consider that Nintendo put hint movies in the remake

yeah this was bullshit. there should have been cracks in the glass as a visual hint

but actually unironically fr fr no cap

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 293.16K)

Attached: i.jpg (1024x576, 174.8K)

Super Mario Bros.
How was I supposed to know you could jump over the Goomba?
Even the idle demo on the Press Start screen ran into him. It sends mixed signals.

What the fuck?
You mean as a literal 9 year old child, right?
I beat this with no guide for the first time at age 12 in 1999
Zoomers suck at video games god damn.

I got as far as the water temple without a guide and then needed to use one because I didn't realize the hookshot worked underwater.

I once thought this like a dipshit but then one of the gossip stones in Zora's Fountain mentioned the otherwise hidden hole in the northwest of Hyrule Field. So assuming there's a hint for the other hidden hole/s too no you actually don't need to buy the stuipid rumble pack to beat it.

A lot of the stuff in this game is cyptic as fuck, especially if you're going for full completion and want to experience and get everything in the game.

Attached: 6847806.jpg (1400x1400, 176.27K)

RDR2

In Majora's Mask towards the end i found the stones give you hints and I realized that the same stones exist in Ocarina and that there is a mask you can buy but I didn't get it.

When I had to take the message in the bottle I didn't realize I wasn't getting to it. The camera made it look like I was getting to it but I was still far from it.

>He unironically needs a guide for Ocarina of time
How? Just fucking read.

Post is deleted but I'm sure you're referencing Super Metroid.
You pass a broken tube a few rooms earlier which works as a hint.

Very good

Baba is You

I beat ocarina without a guide
I've beaten those without one too, git gud scrubs

Git a life nerd

Well I think with enough patience almost any game can be beaten without a guide. I don't consider the instruction manual a guide neither. I think for a game to be unbeatable without a guide it would have to be released in a broken state. Because then the only way you'd know of the need for a fan patch or a cheat is through a guide or the internet in general. For example tokyo xtreme racer 3 can't be beaten unless you read a guide that tells you that you need a game shark code to get the max money since it's capped under the required amount. You need max money to race a wanderer so you can race the final boss and unlock new game plus.