Any Forums memes this game to death

>Any Forums memes this game to death
>Play it out of curiosity
>It's brilliant
Many such cases

Attached: 48908908.jpg (1200x1600, 936.82K)

It's a vn with ugly jewish art lmao

you're brilliant, never let that light go out, sweetie. Date me.

what did the farmer say to the green pumpkin?

it was really, really good.
pure schizokino, harry's voices and the way the mechanics come together are amazing.

I hate it when people start threads out like this. You can't just talk about the game, can you? You have to be a faggot about it.

pls be in london

It's shitty and is casualized version of planescape torment
of course it's liked by the mouthbreathing redditfrog posting retards on here
too stupid to play planescape
Fuck half of you retards dont even one up the room temperature

Attached: th.jpg (96x156, 5.11K)

I never even found the Dan Castellaneta robot, so maybe I am too stupid for that game.

Game was always praised on Any Forums beside a single anti commie schizo that hate that commies made it

Attached: 292428021_2257815821040722_7436693316886003348_n.jpg (600x529, 55.98K)

Games used to tend to actual niche nerds who were the only one playing games. Now they would have to force a single route where you can't miss Nordom or Vhailor as well as add twitch streaming features for zoomers to keep attention for more than 1 minute

planescape is not that much better. stop posturing, nobody gives a shit

Devs were literally inspired by Planescape Torment and Planescape Torment creator Chris Avellone praised this game as very well written.

Lol, you couldn't be further from the truth.
DE has a different aim with its writing and doesn't try to copy P:T. Unless, of course, you think that picking yourself up pieces by pieces after loosing your memory is a unique concept that P:T has a monopoly on. DE is also much more human in its approach to tragedies and suffering. But hey, I am a mouthbreathing reatrd, so of course I don't understand the genius height of panty-sniffing self insert Chris Avellone, who only wrote one story btw

Just read a book, there's plenty better than this "game"

You're black.

>all the good CRPG writing with none of the shitty CRPG combat
...And That's A Good Thing!

Attached: 93 - 5rhnJEM.jpg (2214x3072, 738.37K)

DE is better than planescape thoguh
>lacks planescapes shitty combat
>uses a ruleset specifically designed for the game instead of planescapes d&d ruleset which forces you to go high wisdom and intelligence or miss content

Meh, it's a somewhat engrossing visual novel with an incredibly underwhelming and disappoint ending. 6/10

It's fucking commie propaganda. Fuck off.

Magnesium based lifeform

Attached: Magnesium_based_lifeform.png (1200x1010, 1.85M)