What's the resale value on this one of a kind official elden ring sword?

what's the resale value on this one of a kind official elden ring sword?

Attached: 1641402132945.png (898x1019, 700.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l9bQIU2rjvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bout tree fiddy

Attached: 1652529680682.jpg (4032x3024, 3.89M)

epic reddit moment

Neat gesture by From.

>Almost quitting because of iudex gundyr

Attached: 1657253404824.png (500x635, 439.77K)

isn't that literally the first guy in DS3 hahaha

>From
yeah, I'm sure it's from them, not Bandai

user thats just a European sword with an incomplete grip with some stickers on it.

It's from Bandai, From can't even ship a finished game, let alone a whole finished sword.

>first experience with the series
It's probably a rough entry for most people, in general your first real souls boss takes a measure of git gud. I started with 1 and Twin Gargoyles was the boss I had the most trouble with across the entire series.

Looks like there might be a cloak there as well?

It doesn't look special whatsoever.

I bet it will sell high souls fans are unquestionably retarded as evident by the games they play. Your shitty game stopped selling because it isnt good unlike a good game that has an actual sales tale after the hype

it would have more collectible value if this was some lord of the ring sword or game of throne
heck even zelda sword would have been better

I beat Gundyr on my 1st try... Ds3 boss is fucking easy compared to ER

for me it was asylum demon. i felt amazed when i finally saw what the game looked like past that big fucker

sword looks cheap. why didn't they spring for something nicer if they're gonna go through the trouble in the first place

Fromsoft=reddit (now officially)

>nearly quitting my first experience in dark souls 3
>my first experience is with 3
Reminder that fromsoft has entirely stopped making games for their hardcore fan base

Gargoyles and Capra demon were the only ones to give me any real trouble.

>game tagline engraved on the sword in a giant tacky font
>it isn't even a sword from the game
>doesn't come with a sheathe

Attached: 1592604158652.png (209x192, 94.86K)

I got Flamelurker on my second try in Demon's Souls without any trouble but the Capra Demon is the only boss that made me damage a controller (I twisted it and gripped it too hard during the fight) and it took me more than 30 attempts. Had no trouble with O&S either even being underleveled.

>One of a kind
This is just one of their press kits.
youtube.com/watch?v=l9bQIU2rjvs
It's not a unique special thing. They pulled it out of a storage closet.

>From could have gifted him the two swords he used.
>gets a generic sword
Lol

They signed it for him though and he had 15 minutes of fame, that would net you an easy thousand dollars more on ebay than a standard press kit

You really think a multimillion dollar corporation is gonna spend money on some publicity stunt “gift”?
Did you forget about the canvas bags already?
Forged swords can be extremely expensive but stamped ones are a dime a dozen

They were gonna make a ton of those canvas bags and cheaped out accordingly. this is a one off PR stunt, why not drop a bit on a nicer piece from Albion or something?