Is the dsi worth buying i already own a ds lite

is the dsi worth buying i already own a ds lite

Attached: dsi.jpg (2000x1333, 324.61K)

No, lol

arent ds games blurry on 3ds

>no gba slot
>DSi shop dead
>flipnote dead

Everything the DSi does, a (preferably CFW) 3DS does better. Why do you even want one, to trade Pokemon with yourself? The only thing unique I can even think it does is maybe some camera features that didn't carry over. And rainbow pen in Pictochat.

Just wait for the PSP 2, Nintendo is going to die this generation while the PS4 and xbox 720 flourishes.

what fucking year do you think it is?

a DSI XL is the definitive way to play DS games.

why do you keep posting the 25th anniversary mario edition dsixl? did you play this when you were getting molested as a kid?

>The only thing unique I can even think it does is maybe some camera features that didn't carry over.
yeah dude that part where it takes a 180p picture of you and a friend and then says "90% related" was so fucking sick dude what a complete pile of shit. the shit could never get you laid because it would just tell you that the girl next to you is probably your cousin. i mean i did use it on my cousin but still we hardly look alike

not you again, god damn it
the only thing I liked better about the DSi was the build quality of the physical device. it felt good to hold. that's just the regular DSi -- DSi XL's screen was too heavy for the latch, which caused it to wiggle a lot.
the actual functionality of the DSi was a step backward -- they traded the DS lite's GBA slot (which was great) for the worst camera of all time. if you have a DS lite already, you don't need a DSi for anything.

>dsi was gonna have gba and also a 2nd ds card slot
>didn't, due to them not wanting marginal more thickness
Fucking hate that that was the trend at the time so nintendo did it.

bump

Damn, you don't need to be like this to him you know.

I still keep mine to see my Love plus waif every now and then

Based
Which girl?

manaka

That's oddly specific, user.

Attached: giphy_s.gif (480x362, 81.49K)

OP is a faggot

Attached: Stop.png (283x283, 155.88K)

Guaranteed dual IPS screens without needing to buy from a scalper or win the screen lottery is a pretty big upgrade. Also, since it's in native aspect ratio you can actually use the whole screen without having to make the choice between using only a tiny part of the screen or blurry full screen.

Yes, but you can launch them in native resoluton by holding select at launch.

My shoulder buttons fucking died on dsi. Gonna try fixing them with parts from aliexpress.

the DSi XL is, sure
DS games wont look better

Is this 2009? No point in owning any DS now that emulation is far better than the actual console.

Back when this shit was cheap, 10 years ago, I bought a used DSi for $20. I wasn’t even aware there was an XL. Now they cost a shitton. Oh well, I still like my DSi and at least it’s very portable.

>No point in owning any DS now that emulation is far better than the actual console

Attached: 3d4.jpg (200x202, 7.58K)

I wonder how much of an impact this had on Japan's declining birth rate.

rip Abe.

do people truly believe that emulation is ever better than the hardware?
maybe you mean to say more convenient
do they?
I got one last year from a local store for 60 ausbucks

And what would you emulate it on that has dual touch screens? Fucking retard

Why tho?

god tier bait

Looks like you can get a used DSi XL off eBay for 50-80 bucks. How is that a shitton?

In Europe they go for $80-$140, I’m not paying that much for something that was $20 used 10 years ago, and should only be going down in price as it gets more obsolete, not up.

Friendly reminder that OP has been posting this exact same thread for almost a year now.

Attached: mental illness.png (2186x962, 1010.33K)

Like I said above, they are more expensive here. And even if I could get one for $80, I won’t, why would I pay 4x as much as I paid for a regular DSi 10 years ago.

>surface duo

maybe he just wants some discussion without bait?
those are low replies so trying again is not an issue