I'm so glad the era of generic CoD clone "go fight for Israel amerimutt" dudebro consoleshooters is over

i'm so glad the era of generic CoD clone "go fight for Israel amerimutt" dudebro consoleshooters is over.

Attached: download (2).jpg (186x271, 8.6K)

This, we should really go after China now.

>spews buzzwords
>anti-sematic
many such cases

they did bf4 it was so bad and high with american diversity crap and american propaganda. They invade china and the locals support the americans. That's what they thought it would be like in iraq but it isn't no one wants to be invaded

would like to see a game built around the silent wars going on right now like syria or in afirca. You play as africans or syrian or even americans as spec ops teaching these people and going to wars.

mw2 takes place in america wtf are you talking about lmao

would be cool if they made a game where you are in america russia invades then you are just a milita guy who has diabetus and other health prblems. You run too much you die. Every minutes you need to keep your sugar levels high you eat food. You have to get a insulin injection to gain health again. mcdonald burgers give you a special boost

Current year videogames are so unbelieveably fucking shite that I unironically miss the brown and bloom era.

Attached: 1632910128225.jpg (3840x2160, 1.82M)

that's just mw2 bro i recommend you play it i think ur gonna like it

The next cod, mw2 2, is probably going to be one of the biggest games in the series

No you don't. Especially that shit map.

America lives rent free in your heads. Sorry our superiority made you butthurt.

mw2(2) is probably going to be the biggest CoD launch since mw2 kek

nice falseflag retard
go serve first before you talk shit

terminal is awesome. you just don't know because you probably only know it from the re-releases where all the cool shit about that map was cut. i bet you don't even know that you used to b e able to blow up gas containers like the one on Rust.

They need to do Battlefield Vietnam

not even close wtf

at least the cod clones were only in one genre. the new era of generic ubisoft open world clones is doing away with genres entirely.

yo chill it with the anti-Semitism remarks
it actually shows that america's military doesn't know what it's doing and what it is doing is pretty questionable with no real authority to answer to.

Attached: enhanced-10098-1423584262-8.png (625x493, 374.04K)

but Americans usually are the bad guys in the Infinity Ward CoD games
the big villain in MW2 is a rogue general who orchestrated the nuke going off in MW1 as a false flag to get americans to volunteer for the military. MW3 retconned everything so that Makarov was behind everything (and every car/van/helicopter door)

Was he actually behind the nuke in mw1? Thought he was just pissed at the response after it but could be wrong

not all of it

No idea what you're on about since I'm not a faggot unlike you and I quit CoD shit after Black Op 1 even tho it was good unlike MW2 which is garbage.
All of the maps in MW2 have dogshit design in some at least 3 spots and Terminal has at least 5 IIRC.

Attached: 1655850921747.jpg (792x594, 61.89K)

B04 is good and Any Forums hates it for no particular reason

Attached: OMACHAD.jpg (1000x563, 809.08K)

Sometimes I hate jews so much I cannot sleep

Nothing personnel

Attached: 43565625475.png (864x290, 186.33K)