Why didn't Any Forums like Astral Chain?

Why didn't Any Forums like Astral Chain?

Attached: 20220707_194517.jpg (772x1024, 101.15K)

No twincest. Otherwise worthless.

Because it was a switch exclusive.

On a shit console that limits the game.

People wanted a full action game.
They didn't want to deal with the police grunt work simulation parts, and they didn't want to have to play until ch 3 or whenever for the game to not control like ass

The story is completely retarded

Astral Chain looks like THAT?

Tired of hearing this. At the very least it is on par with the rest of platinum/clover's games. I don't get why people always bring this up but give Bayonetta a pass every time.

I heard the ending is really shitty. How true is this

Why is there so much anime CTSFO art? This is like the third one I've seen.

Attached: download (54).jpg (474x474, 46.11K)

I enjoyed it a lot and beat all of the extra bosses too. Sequel when?

Platinum makes shit stories very frequently. They have stuff that's fine but also plenty of retarded shit.

>I don't get why people always bring this up but give Bayonetta a pass every time.
When did I give Bayo a pass? At best I can say it seems intentionally campy so the dumb shit can be excused more easily, but it still has plenty of dumb shit in it.

Having to deal with investigation chores is boring as fuck. I hope they remove the investigation parts completely in the next game.

i enjoyed it enough

bayo is camp kino

probably because they showed up in MW

I did not like the gameplay and fiddling with it on a Nintendo switch made it even worse.

I did. I just wished the mission mode was available from the start of the game to do between the story chapters instead of dumping it all on you in post game, after I already felt done and ready to move on to another game. Because I still have yet to return and finish them.

Attached: police butts.jpg (625x351, 91.7K)

because it runs at 15 fucking fps, that's why, fuck nintendo and their shitty console

Because 30 fps is literally impossible to get used to. I wish it would've been on PC and had more monster variety also? The story and characters were bland and the game was too easy until post game