Wow, so brave! This new god of war is going to be stunning and brave!

Wow, so brave! This new god of war is going to be stunning and brave!

Attached: AngrbodaRaceGOW-3-2021-e1631400176207.jpg (2160x1215, 373.9K)

The retcon that GOW is supposed to be a serious series is so funny and weird. It was designed to be degenerate, angry, and disgusting. It's like early 2000s nu-metal.

Attached: Hades.png (216x400, 116.54K)

me on the left

>bulk man le bad
>accurate norduck le bad

Any Forums can never claim to have thicker skin than normalfags when fictional black characters give them a stroke

>Diversity is... LE BAD!

Attached: d2 diversity.jpg (920x370, 119.2K)

no stroke, I just don't like niggers in my nordic games, you cocksucking faggot.

If left fucks right on screen it'll automatically get my game of the year

>People are mad over this
>possibly the coolest fucking depiction of thor in modern media ever.
Fuck right off man, Fucking look at that mad lad. Covered in sweet tattos, sick beard, sweet hammer, death stare. That's a fucking GOD.
Only thing weird is that he has more belts than a Square Enix character.

My man. The nordic people were a seafaring group of people. You think they didn't take some brown wives?

Who is the target audience for this game?

MOGGED

No.

>EWWW WHY IS THERE A BLACK PERSON IN THIS GAME, THOSE SJWS RUINED VIDYA AGAIN!

>please ignore the horrible cinematic story that will just be hour after hour of walking and exposition
>also ignore the horrific gameplay which is just walking down hallways, inbetween mindless button mashing and quick time events
>no, we need to get outraged because Any Forums soiled themselves again.

Stop having bad priorities, Any Forums.

Attached: GOW '''''''''gameplay'''''''''.webm (962x540, 1.78M)

Americans.

The publisher’s shareholders

I want SFMs of left fucking right

no, look at a map retard

Attached: image.jpg (1600x900, 216.74K)

>this is the game that won GOTY.
fucking unbelievable

Fuck off, both things are bad. Even if the gameplay was godly the ugly ape would ruin it.

brown one is for holding that pouch, the black one with gold on it is presumably his magical belt megingjörð

blizzard was always pozzed

>showing off the characters with their voice actors names like it's movie
Soulless trash. So fucking weird it happened to god of war of all things. I see this and I think "product" not "game"

I don't mind their shitty version of Thor. At least he's somewhat "believable" even if unpleasing aesthetically.
The nigger though is just a fucking insult at this point. And THE SOLE REASON I will not play the game.
To be fair, I'm not even really hyped as the game looks like a 1.5: They showed the same enemies, same type of locations and shit, same type of everything. Not even new weapons etc.
So no. Fuck you Cory.

>there is no such thing as trads
nta btw

These are people who just automatically think that European history equals "white history".
These people think that black people were only left out of africa into wider europe after WWII, except of course for american blacks which were an early import.
AT BEST they are willing to accept that maybe "one or two" black people were outside of africa pre 1900s. It is fucking silly.

Yes. Now google "travel".
People from Africa, including south africa, traveled north, and people from the north, traveled down.
Hell, just google: "How far did vikings travel". And you'll find out quote that: "the Vikings dominated northern Europe, but their influence stretched as far as Russia, Asia, North Africa and the Middle East. They discovered the major islands of the North Atlantic, and set up a colony in America five centuries before Columbus"

Africa has always bled into europe, and europe has always bled into africa. The Idea, that until recently, everyone stayed in their country, is fucking bullshit that extremists tell you to justify creating ethno states.
Why do you think white supremacists don't require DNA tests to prove they're pure blooded? Because most of us go back only a few generations and whoops: Suddenly we have DNA from all over the place in us. Racial purity is a myth that never existed, people used to travel all over the place and had ancestors from god knows where.

well, at least you didnt throw a tantrum online about it, you hilariously thin-skinned wittle manbaby

Left

>Africa has always bled into europe, and europe has always bled into africa. The Idea, that until recently, everyone stayed in their country, is fucking bullshit that extremists tell you to justify creating ethno states.
>Why do you think white supremacists don't require DNA tests to prove they're pure blooded? Because most of us go back only a few generations and whoops: Suddenly we have DNA from all over the place in us. Racial purity is a myth that never existed, people used to travel all over the place and had ancestors from god knows where.

Yes, we used to travel from village to village up until VERY recently. That means there were nigger gods in Norse mythology.
You're a buffoon.

>some brown wives
>this means 60% of all npcs should be black
Jesus is the brainwashing actually working? I figured even the faggots pushing all the "London was black tooo!!!! >:(" shit knew it was bullshit.

Yeah sure, and next you're gonna tell us that there were moors in 15th century Bohemia.

Attached: nuGoW Thor.webm (480x480, 2.9M)

Wouldn't it be crazy if these two posts came from the same marketing firm contracted to create discussion and awareness about an upcoming AAA game? Like would a company ever do such a thing???

>confusing north africans(arabs) with sub-saharan africans (niggers)
lol muttmericans

Usually if the designers and shit care about diversity and genderfluid bullshittery, one can assume that they will not be focusing on good gameplay or story.

Attached: begon centrist.png (540x702, 393.79K)

Why do people think this girl looks black?

The difference between niggers and vikings is that vikings could make ships and wheels while niggers are human.

You wouldn't know a nigger if he shot you for your fried chicken

what a lonely tree

I know it's bait but some people really do believe this non-sense nowadays. We don't teach anything anymore that isn't woke shit propaganda meant to erase White culture and homogeinity.
>Vikings discovered Balearic Islands, so that means the niggers that couldn't invent ships nor the wheel nor even a written language were also present in YUROP in all its history.
So fucking tiresome.