Is it any good

Is it any good

Attached: file.png (1653x927, 2.4M)

if you love being hunted down by snake wine hackers ya

If you're retarded and enjoy GTA Online, then maybe. But really, no.

Attached: sad oneill.jpg (480x480, 24.11K)

not at all

Only with friends and not for very long. There's a lot of high quality interactions still but the content is very lacking, they clearly got forced to rush out a GTAO model in hopes of a second cash cow

the only true fun I've derived from this shit mode is by dressing in the clown mask and bashing players' and NPC's heads in with the hammer with my friends

This it's the same thing but more boring because there are less npcs and it takes longer to travel. It's okay if you want to larp I guess but the sp is a more rewarding mode for that imo

I meet great people in this game
>Kill a random black NPC
>Put his corpse on my horse
>Roll up to another player
>Take the corpse and put it on his horse for him
>Say "I want you to have this dead nigger partner"
>He laughs
>Make friends for life

I enjoy it as long as people leave me alone. Hunting, fishing, shootin' outlaws is fun and chill, so long as other players aren't hunting you down. In all fairness I don't often have problems with other players, but when I do I just change servers.

How was this such a mess when RDR1 MP was so much fun?

>woman featured front and center
what do you think lmao

fukkk

Attached: file.png (507x572, 411.44K)

It's fun if you've never played it before but R* has abandoned it completely

Attached: Zyzz Adventures 1.png (1920x1080, 3.03M)

Can you do the easter eggs that were in the main game?

I enjoyed it for like the 10 hours I played with my nephew. It was fun just doing bounties.

It's mostly just an arcade shoot 'em up version of RDR2 with no narrative drive. Does that appeal to you? I haven't played in a year and haven't enjoyed it for even longer.

Attached: meta.webm (1600x900, 2.85M)

I like cowboys then yes

posts like this ruins this board honestly

go back to resetera

>Met two guys who greeted everyone with "Howdy, Partner!".
>Destroyed some russian and his girlfriend for shooting me right before i finished one of those missions with the carts.
>Bodychecked some kid off a cliff and heard him screaming through his mic.
>Killed a whole squad by myself for a 5$ bounty.
The best moments I had in RDO are encounters with random players in the open world. Everything else is just missions and grinding EXP for jobs. I'm sure it's fun for a while, if you're playing with friends, but there is a lack of content.

Hope you weren't on the Pathfinder thread that 404'd half an hour ago, now that was autistic. Any Forums is rarely capable of good discussions now.

Slow.
Also gambling is banned from online like poker and BJ