I have never seen such a terrible fucking character in video games as rico...

I have never seen such a terrible fucking character in video games as rico, he is literally the most unlikeable piece of shit. He kills garza for no reason, visari for no reason and then procedes to nuke helghan in the third game. The whole franchise needs a reboot with us playing as the helghast, or maybe a spin off soft reboot leading a helghast uprising on Gyre

Attached: file.png (1000x1343, 1.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3wPzJyjuWJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They would never let you actually play as the Helghast.

Why did they make them the victims who are much more justified in their actions then? Are guerrilla just that incompetent?

Rico is pretty realistic. He's a brainwashed soldier high on ISA propaganda who sees things in a strict black and white morality who continually escalates the war and pours gasoline on the fire because that's what he's been trained to do.
If you think about it he definitely got secretly promoted by High Command for ending the war in their favor after the events of 3 because the Helghast got genocided.

Manbaby

To this day I remember an unscripted moment where my teammate killed a Helghast soldier while screaming "Die you fucking murderer!", and the complete moral whiplash it gave me, as we were invading their planet.

Attached: 1402344603014.jpg (2127x1615, 533.78K)

Where are all of these killzone posts coming from? It's as if shills are generating hype for a new one or something...wait a second...

>the ISA cuck cries out in pain as he strikes you

nah user I just CFW'd my PS3 and am replaying it and forgot how much of an annoying faggot rico is

Attached: Untitled.jpg (3224x3640, 3.15M)

Anyone else here liked killing ISA triops becais they died after one shot and were useless?

Just like niggers in real life

Is this PSP game worth playing? i have it but playing it on that thing is fucking misery

Attached: killzin.jpg (257x445, 30.79K)

Just emulate it user

i thought ppsspp was still a piece of shit?

>ppsspp
>a piece of shit
what? It emulates most games fine on a fucking toasters, the PSP has basically been reverse engineered at this point

Fucking what? It's one of the best emulators there is.

damn I wasn't aware of this, to be honest I haven't fucked around with emulators in like 10 years, well thank you anons, now I have something to play this weekend!

It's the best emulate but you cannot play dlc for the game on it.

i didn't even know there was dlc for it

helghast invaded earth in the first game

t. ISA shill

the multiplayer was sick though

There is a 5th chapter that is dlc.
youtu.be/3wPzJyjuWJs

Play Killzone 1. he's pretty much justified why he's seething rage at Helghans

Attached: Grabbed_Frame_13.jpg (358x201, 15.15K)

Dude it's fucking great. It has an even better end game boss than General Radec

Attached: thumb-1920-373973.jpg (1920x1147, 428.72K)

>helghast invaded earth in the first game
user...

killzone kind of reminds me of acecombat, I don't really give a crap about fictional USA/Japan republic, let me play as the other side once.

Play online yet?