Hit 100 hours in Sunbreak not counting the 300+ i had in Rise

>Hit 100 hours in Sunbreak not counting the 300+ i had in Rise
>MR60
>currently 72 uncompleted quests available across MR, AR and Survey hunts
>Know theres more to unlock all the way up to MR100
>All before the dlc next month

I'm a no lifeing autist whos been playing these games since the PS2, how the fuck can they expect mainstream players to get through all that? you would think they would have learned from GU.

Attached: kirintiddy.jpg (425x600, 89.48K)

Damn imagine if you spent all that time playing a fun and challenging game instead.

like what

mainstream players rarely get more than 10-15 hours into a game before they move to the next thing. who fucking cares.

I think I am an heroing in the fall. My mind is declining much faster than I thought. Been fighting for a long time but not much left to give.

Video games?

Booba

you should do a giveaway first

give all your money away buying anons steam games
at least redeem yourself here baka

just stop being a troon

I have a bunch of weapon trees everywhere that just won't unlock...

Might need to wait for DLC mons to get them to unlock.

This subject is just another booba thread. Not that I’m against the ecchi stuff. Figure this thread is on its way to the archive and I’ve been fucking limping mentally so might as well vent. I’ve been alone for a very long time now but I managed taking care of my elderly family. Well one of the last is in the hospital and isn’t likely to make it. There will be one left when he goes. Once they go any and all purpose I have left will die with them. Like other autists I haven’t had many relationships, one that could be seen as long term but it really only lasted a year and a half and was more because she needed a rube to get her to another state so she could be with her sister. I’ve been trying to redefine my purpose but am coming up blank. When I’m alone I tend to go into Tourettes like fits where I scream my name and kill yourself over and over again and that I need to die. I’ve tried to override that with positive thinking and affirmations but no dice. I’ve gone to therapists but the general consensus has been I’m smart and will figure it out. Well I’m not.

>hunt with minoto
>she stink minks so i cant hit my long sword counters
>makes fun of me when i burn meat on the spit
>is ashamed of my gestures
fuck this bitch, im team hinoa now

>100 hours
>no lifeing autist
honestly pathetic
are you a shill?

Just do drugs and live in an artificial bliss, life sucks for everyone. The happiest looking people are coping and faking it one way or another, join in.

Nice

Boobs

i only clicked on this thread for the boobs. idc if this is monster hunter or some shitty gacha you need to play a better game like the other anons are saying

>not taking your followerfu on a beach date

Attached: FXHFLOnVEAAS1Dd.jpg (1280x720, 273.69K)

Don't care.
Now get in the cart.

Attached: xloK8U4JYztctes5.webm (1280x720, 1.79M)

I changed gender from female to male and I think Fiorayne changed one of her emote reactions? Before when I used OMG, she did an exasperated facepalm, but now she does the same 'calm down' gesture Rondine does.