Miss me yet?

Miss me yet?

Attached: angryjoe.png (500x750, 309.44K)

>8 years ago

I could have sworn it was 3, max

Was he even Jewish?

>grooomer
good riddance

Why do spergs all have the same facial structure

Tf is this old ass boomer supposed to be he ain’t bussin

He wasn't a groomer. The women he was raping were all already adults. Not consenting adults, but still adults.

>redditario
>groomer pedo like vinny and sseth
>Any Forums "eceleb"
no

They said yes and changed their mind later by saying he groomed them. The fucker could have stood his ground and taken his cancelling and kept doing his import series instead he offed himself.

do you think he did it in the hat?

it was always fucking weird this 40-something hung out with the rest who were in their 20s back then

>had a C list career even with the association of B-A listers at the time
>obviously dedicated to his niche but still incredibly niche
>so unqualified for any job that he had to work at a call center near the end of his life
Justin was such a weirdly depressing person.

>not consenting adults
Yeah, so he can still fuck off

Didn't this guy have several independently verified accounts of him being a pedo creep or something, and that's why he offed himself?

He converted to it so not ethnically

>so unqualified for any job that he had to work at a call center near the end of his life
Never heard that part. He wasn’t making enough money off of videos?

The only bad thing Vinny did was ghost women. Well, and spread an STD allegedly, but it was that STD you can only detect in women despite men carrying it

Everything negative about him happened years and years after he died.

And the part where he was raping the girl who was passed out?

Boomer Technoblade shit either way nobody cares.

So he's basically guaranteed to be in hell now, kinda sad

Am I the only one who thought this dude looked a lot like Kevin Spacey?

JewWario was barely uploading videos and if they did they'd be around the 20-40k range, hardly enough to make a living off of.
And with one of the final few streams, he said he worked at Xerox at a call center.

he was jewish. his wife mentioned that she couldn't get any rabbi anywhere to do his funeral, so she had no other choice but to get a priest from a catholic church to do it. he literally died a catholic

>and if they did they'd be around the 20-40k range
if that, most of his videos are sub 10k

Should have gone Angry Joe's route reviewing the normiest games for all time

20-40k back then is a lot. had he just kept going he could've easily hit the numbers the angry spic gets, who back then was a literal-who with no money. times have changed and these e-celeb cancers have only grown.

Jesus. I worked at a call center for 1.5 years in my early 20s, shit sucked. Can’t imagine doing that shit when you’re 40. I’m surprised he couldn’t get some kind of low level production job on b-movies or something.

>Be Jew
>Molest kids

Every single fucking time

Yes, he did nothing wrong.
>The women he was raping
He raped nobody.

He never touched a single child.

Had to get a fellow pedophile.

>20-40k back then is a lot.
The Station was already a thing by 2010, and most typical big YouTubers were already hitting well above 400k a video. It might have been decent, but when you upload like 12 times a year?

You've lost your virginity.

See, I can make up shit as well.

>believing in hell
You need to go back.

Attached: 1652811266164.png (320x386, 51.1K)

Sure thing rabbi

>He raped nobody.
apart from them unconscious girl in the hotel room?
>He never touched a single child.
maybe not legally, but the girls he preyed on had the minds of infants and/or were straight up functionally retarded