Game dev

You fished developing and published your game, right Any Forums?
I guess you won't mind posting the steam link then

Attached: godot-logo.png (600x600, 19.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pricklypeargames.itch.io/seagreen
youtube.com/watch?v=CoG9cjX8fXs
twitter.com/manliestdev/status/1544833711044042753?s=20&t=fMULrtE_Bqa6qu2g2ONP1A
store.steampowered.com/app/1840860/Nova_Odessa__The_Demon_Trainer/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Could godot be used to make something like cataclysm: dark days ahead?

No.

Yes.

I have severe autism and worry constantly about the number of game objects and scripts in scene.

>no DC exporter
>cant play games on windows XP
Pass

I gave up, but I was going to use Godot. First I needed to draw the characters for my game and this went too slow and hard. I don't want to make yet another game with known 3D assets. I did get my driving licence though.

You're a retard that doesn't realize there are hundreds of thousands of hidden game objects that are obfuscated from your view

You could do something similar, but it was made in C++ so you could just use that

I actually wanted this post to confirm that I am indeed retarded. I won't hold back now.

Not even close.

I made a game and put it on itch last night
pricklypeargames.itch.io/seagreen

Attached: waves game.gif (448x252, 2.77M)

Don't do digital art, it's literally impossible
pic rel took me three hours and it fucking sucks meanwhile I can make way better pixel art with less time
>I did get my driving licence though.
CONGRATS BRO
I got mine too when I was 18, but I let it expire by accident

Attached: kot.jpg (1024x1024, 46.98K)

So where do i even start anons...

I'm stuck making a program on scratch not knowing how the fuck to get the little cat nigger to say what I want to once to program ends how the fuck will I do anything in game dev

youtube.com/watch?v=CoG9cjX8fXs

You can make a trad roguelike in python even

it all starts with a click

You shouldn't start with your dream game
you should start small to become adept
Try making a remix of pong, then either pinball or peggle
Then you should be able to approach more complex games

I like your kot, bro. Maybe one day I'll get back to my indie game project and consider pixel art instead. Thanks.

Sure that is how i end in this place

Mmm would be better start with small projects of the genre of my dream game?

Nope, Godot doesn't support game titles with colons

This is my pixel art in comparison

Attached: DDDAnchor.png (128x128, 3.22K)

First four hits of the Blast Knuckles light string. Also got the logic working for cross-weapon combos, where position in a string is remembered between weapons.

Attached: KnuckleDuster.webm (800x420, 2.71M)

I wanna post a steam page in the next day or two once I got a trailer done, in the meantime I made a twitter like yesterday
twitter.com/manliestdev/status/1544833711044042753?s=20&t=fMULrtE_Bqa6qu2g2ONP1A

Attached: unknown-37.png (2249x1251, 1.14M)

store.steampowered.com/app/1840860/Nova_Odessa__The_Demon_Trainer/

>start with small projects of the genre of my dream game?
First you need to make a game, any game but as small as possible. Preferably not much more complicated than pong or asteroids or something. Just get a feel for what it's like to make something without taking a long time.

/vg/ told me it was impossible, but at last I'm almost finishing my isometric game made in love2d

thanks basic math and tree structures

>tfw using gb studio
I feel like there's no way I can justify selling a Game Boy game in 2022, no matter how big or quality it is. I'm fine doing a free project but I wanted outside opinions.

Attached: numbers-will-smith.gif (460x336, 2.32M)

Interesting. I would love to play your game.
I remember learning how to make PS1 games a while ago, surprising how many dev tools are available nowadays.

proof?

how do I make a ps1 game?
just do donations like everyone else that isn't jewish

I'll admit it, just saw the tutorials on Youtube but never made something myself.